Cuda Energy 20" Boys Lightweight Aluminium Mountain Bike Orange
SAVE: 28% or £50.05
Introducing from Cuda the Energy boys Hardtail Mountain Bike! Suited for the young rider this model is equipped with a 20" wheelset and built upon a lightweight alloy mountain bike frame, easy to handle and manage! Topped with a vivid "Energy" livery, the bike conforms to the latest trends and provides a fun and exciting ride! Cuda provide junior entertaining bikes and the Energy is no different, the aluminium frame provides a responsive ride, yet strong and durable to take on the knock, bumps and jumps that park riding delivers!
Up front the Cuda Energy is equipped with a front suspension fork, providing ample of travel to takeaway those stress and strains and allows your young rider to travel across open fields for a sense of adventure! Multi-terrain tyres provide excellent support and grip! Rubber compound grips, a junior padded saddle and non-slip pedals and disc chainguard adds a safe and comfortable finishing kit.
Cuda haven't stopped here, the 20" Energy comes complete with Shimano Tourney gearing and provides the bike with a 6 speed drivetrain. With 6 speeds available provides a safe handful of gears and at this age your child will stick to 1 to 3 gears that they feel comfortable with. Fuss free and easy to maintain and with no front derailleur there is no risk of the chain for derailing. Changing gear is a simple process thanks to the Shimano RevoShifter, simply twist the grip to toggle between gears without lifting hands off the handlebars.
- Wheel Size: 20".
- Frame: 11" Lightweight aluminium.
- Fork: Zoom suspension.
- Headset: Full bearing.
- Grips: Soft compound.
- Saddle: Junior comfort saddle.
- Wheelset: Aluminium single wall rims with steel 36H nutted full bearing hubs.
- Tyres: 2o" X 1.95" all black MTB tyres.
- Brakes: Steel v-brakes.
- Pedals: Resin high grip.
- Handlebars: Steel, black MTB.
- Gears: Shimano 6 speed indexed with Shimano RevoShift gear selector. Shimano Tourney rear derailleur. Shimano 14-28T freewheel.
- Crankset: Steel 3 piece, 140mm cranks. 40T chainring. Full bearing bottom bracket.
- Weight: 10.95kg.
- Cycle Condition: New. This bike is shipped 90% assembled in a sealed box. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem and handlebars, front wheel, front brake cable, saddle and seatpost are necessary. Brakes and gears will require adjustment prior to riding.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.