Coyote Oregon 21sp Disc Gents 21" Red 650B Mountain Bike
SAVE: 21% or £90.04
Coyote Oregon Gents 21" Red 650B Mountain Bike
The Oregon is built around a lightweight aluminium frame making it both strong and responsive so perfect for weekend jaunts or taking on the trails. Other features include lightweight Alloy rims and a powerful disc type brake system with alloy levers, chunky wide mountain bike tyres and a comfort padded saddle. The Oregon also features 21 speed Shimano gearing with mega range feature to minimize the impact of steep hills. Rock solid specification at an affordable price.
- Lightweight aluminium frame making it both strong and responsive.
- Equipped with 21 speed gearing to minimise the impact of steep hills.
- Sram Grip Shift shifters to make shifting between gears simpler.
- MTB tyres have a tread pattern which ensures this bike is suitable for off road riding and rough terrain.
- MTB specific saddle provide extra comfort during your ride.
- Disc Brakes provide rapid stopping power in all terrain conditions.
- Alloy rims add a style and reduce the bicycles weight.
- Aluminium Lo-Rise handlebar helps improve the riders visibility.
- Frame: Aluminium Frameset.
- Fork: Suntour XCM Front Suspension.
- Headset: Steel 1.1/8".
- B.B Set: Semi cartridge.
- Handlebar: Aluminium Flat Bar 680mm.
- Stem: Ahead 80mm, Aluminium.
- Grips: MTB Type Black.
- Front Brake: Mechanical disc.
- Rear Brake: Mechanical disc.
- Shifter Right: Sram Grip Shift 3spd.
- Shifter Left: Sram Grip Shift 7spd.
- Front Derailleur: Sunrun FD-QD-13.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano TY300.
- Chainset: 24X34X42TX170mm.
- Freewheel: Sunrun 14-28T.
- Tyres Front: 27.5" X 2.20" MTB Pattern.
- Tyres Rear: 27.5" X 2.20" MTB Pattern.
- Rims: 27.5" Alloy 32 Hole.
- Front Hub: Alloy 32H.
- Rear Hub: Alloy 32H.
- Saddle: MTB Type Black.
- Condition: New in box. 90% built. Inflation of tyres. Fitting of pedals, handlebars/stem and seat post/saddle, adjustments to brake and gear cables required prior to riding. Tools required for assembly: cross head screwdriver, 4/5/6mm allen keys, 15mm spanner for pedals. A generic manual is included but may not include specific assembly instructions. If you are un-able to assemble the bike safely, we recommend that the bike is taken to your local bike mechanic for assembly prior to use.
Please refer to the Delivery Information section for current information.
Our Contact Us page can be found here
For any (non-delivery based) issues regarding the following models of bikes:
- De Novo
- Please contact the supplier's customer helpline on: 0161 813 1745