Coyote Oklahoma Gents 24sp 26" Wheel Mountain Bike
SAVE: 51% or £215.04
Back with a bite! The Coyote mountain bike range has been designed by a team of riders here in the UK. Each model in the range, from the impressive Kansas through to the stunning Lexington, has been painstakingly developed, through months of rigorous testing in an effort to create the perfect bike for every pocket.
Coyote Oklahoma Gents 24sp Mountain Bike
At the heart of the Oklahoma lies a distinctive hydro formed lightweight Aluminium frame, with a balanced geometry it provides superb control on the roughest of terrain. Up front is the Suntour XCT suspension fork, with 100mm of travel to take the edge off the trail, the fork has adjustable preload so you can fine tune it for rider weight or terrain. Specification highlights include 24 speed Shimano drive train for super fast easy gear selection, cable actuated disc brakes with 160mm rotors, fantastic stopping power in all conditions. 36 hole double rims with KT quick release hubs, colour co-ordinated Coyote saddle and an alloy handlebar/stem combo. Solid entry level "serious" mountain bike.
- Frame: Lightweight alloy tubing, curve profile down tube, detachable rear gear hanger. Disc brake mounts. Four point rear pannier bosses.
- Fork: Suntour XCT Suspension fork, 100mm travel with adjustable preload.
- Wheels: 26” Coyote MTB-XC 32 hole rims, alloy black disc KT hubs with quick release and matt black spokes. 26” X 2.10” black white stripe tyres.
- Gear System: Shimano 24 speed with Shimano EZ-Fire Plus STI shifters. Shimano Acera rear derailleur. Shimano front derailleur. Shimano 12-32T cassette.
- Chainset: Shimano triple with alloy cranks and steel chain rings. Sealed cartridge bottom bracket.
- Brakes: Cable actuauted disc brakes with 160mm rotors. Shimano alloy levers.
- Handlebar and Stem: Alloy Ahead stem with alloy riser handlebars.
- Accessories: Colour co-ordinated Coyote saddle. Black micro adjust alloy seat post with quick release.
- Frame Colour: White.
- Fork Colour: White.
- Weight: 16kg.
- Condition: New in box. Bike comes 95% built. Fitting of pedals and handlebars will be necessary as well as some adjustment to brakes and gears prior to riding.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.