Coyote Interstella 700c Ladies Hybrid Bike
SAVE: 15% or £40.05
Coyote Interstella 700C Ladies Hybrid Bike
The Interstella is built around durable steel hybrid frame, a capable hybrid bike well suited for road and light off-road conditions. The bike has a full Shimano transmission, comprising of easy to use, Revoshift gear shifters, bullet proof Shimano front and rear derailleurs, smooth running Shimano 6 speed freewheel and a lightweight triple chainset. This 18 speed set up offers a wide range of gear ratios to help get you up the steepest inclines or eat up the miles on the black stuff, whilst the responsive v-brakes stop you on a pin in all conditions. The Interstella is fitted with strong, single wall, lightweight alloy wheels, complete with low rise handlebars for an easy and comfortable to ride.
- Equipped with 18 speed Shimano gearing to minimise the impact of steep hills.
- Shimano's twist grip shifters to make shifting between gears simpler.
- Trekking tyres have a tread pattern which ensures this bike is suitable for off road riding and rough terrain.
- V Brakes provide rapid stopping power in all terrain conditions.
- Hybrid specific saddle provide extra comfort during your ride.
- Durable steel frame.
- Alloy rims add a style and reduce the bicycles weight.
- Steel Lo-Rise handlebar helps improve the riders visibility.
- Frame: steel frameset.
- Fork: Steel/rigid.
- Headset: Steel full ball bearing.
- B.B Set: Cotterless 5 pcs.
- Decals: Coyote Interstella 18 Ladies 700C 18SPD 2019.
- Handlebar: Steel Lo-Rise Bar 660mm.
- Stem: Alloy adjustable 90mm.
- Grips: Pvc trekking type.
- Front Brake: V Type.
- Rear Brake: V Type.
- Shifter Right: twist grip.
- Shifter Left: twist grip.
- Front Derailleur: Shimano TZ31 (Down pull).
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano RDTY21GS.
- Chain: 3/32''x1/2''x110L.
- Chainset: Steel 24X34X42T x 170mm.
- Tyres Front: 700C X 35C.
- Tyres Rear: 700C X 35C.
- Rims: 700C Alloy 36 Holes Single wall.
- Front Hub: Steel 36H, nutted.
- Rear Hub: Steel 36H, nutted.
- Saddle: Trekking Type Black.
- Seat Clamp: Alloy seat clamp 28.6mm.
- Condition: New in box. 90% built. Inflation of tyres. Fitting of pedals, handlebars/stem and seat post/saddle, adjustments to brake and gear cables required prior to riding. Tools required for assembly: cross head screwdriver, 4/5/6mm allen keys, 15mm spanner for pedals. A generic manual is included but may not include specific assembly instructions. If you are un-able to assemble the bike safely, we recommend that the bike is taken to your local bike mechanic for assembly prior to use.
Please refer to the Delivery Information section for current information.
Our Contact Us page can be found here
For any (non-delivery based) issues regarding the following models of bikes:
- De Novo
- Please contact the supplier's customer helpline on: 0161 813 1745