Coyote Ghetto Fat Bike 20" x 3" Neon Orange
SAVE: 33% or £100.04
Back with a bite! The 2017 Coyote mountain bike range has been designed by our team of riders here in the UK. Each model in the range, has been painstakingly developed in an effort to create the perfect bike for every budget. The 2017 Coyote range includes, 26inch, 650b and 29er wheeled bikes. For younger riders the Coyote Cubs provide great handling aluminium frames kids bikes in 16", 20" and 24" wheel sizes.
Coyote Ghetto Fat Bike 20" x 3"
Introducing the Coyote Ghetto fat bike, weighing in a svelte 22kg it is ideal for riding in sand, snow and soft/loose surfaces. This fat man is comfortable with it's size and aims to enjoy life a little.
Fat bikes are a simple concept, the oversize tyres replace complicated suspension systems, tyres are run at lower pressures for unheralded levels of traction. The frame and fork are widened to allow wider hubs and tyres. 20 x 3" tyres are fitted to wide alloy rims with superwide 36 hole hub to they provide sure footed predictable handling.
- Frame: High tensile steel boys fat tyre frame.
- Fork: 20" hi-tensile fork with straight blades.
- Gears: Shimano 6 speed indexed gear system. Shimano Revoshift twist gear shifter. Shimano Tourney rear derailleur.
- Chainset: 36 tooth chainwheel with alloy 140mm cranks and double chainguard.
- Wheels: 20" alloy 36 hole black rims with black spokes
- Tyres: 20" x 3.0" black fat mtb tyres.
- Brakes: Alloy V style brakes with alloy 2 finger alloy levers.
- Steering: 560mm lo-rise handlebar with an alloy a-head stem and matching grips
- Saddle: Coyote atb saddle with a black seat post
- Features: Black steel cage mtb pedals, alloy quick release seat clamp
- Frame sizes: 14"
- Frame colour: Neon Orange.
- Fork colour: Neon Orange.
- Condition: New in box. 90% built. Inflation of tyres. Fitting of pedals, handlebars/stem and seat post/saddle, adjustments to brake and gear cables required prior to riding. Tools required for assembly: cross head screwdriver, 4/5/6mm Allen keys, 15mm spanner for pedals. A generic manual is included but may not include specific assembly instructions. If you are un-able to assemble the bike safely, we recommend that the bike is taken to your local bike mechanic for assembly prior to use.
Please refer to the Delivery Information section for current information.
Our Contact Us page can be found here
For any (non-delivery based) issues regarding the following models of bikes:
- De Novo
- Please contact the supplier's customer helpline on: 0161 813 1745