Coyote Dakota Gents 19” Mountain Bike
SAVE: 9% or £15.05
The Coyote Dakota is built around a high tensile steel frame making it both strong and responsive so perfect for weekend jaunts or taking on the trails. Other features include lightweight Alloy rims and a powerful V type brake system with lightweight alloy levers, chunky wide mountain bike tyres and a comfort padded saddle. The Coyote Dakota also features 18 speed Shimano gearing with mega range feature to minimize the impact of steep hills. Rock solid specification at an affordable price. New for 2020, updated frame geometry. Better clearance to allow tyres to spin freely, decreasing the risk of dirt clogging up. We have reduced the head angle for a more predictable/stable ride. Steeper seat tube angle makes climbing easier and pedalling more efficient. Longer front centre increases stability, longer wheelbase increases comfort and inspires confidence in descents.
- Steel frame is strong making it able to withstand the rigours of everyday use. Updated frame geometry for 2020. Better clearance, high stability, extra comfort and confidence.
- Equipped with 18 speed Shimano gearing to minimise the impact of steep hills.
- Shimano's Revoshift shifters to make shifting between gears simpler.
- MTB tyres have a tread pattern which ensures this bike is suitable for off road riding and rough terrain.
- MTB specific saddle provide extra comfort during your ride.
- V Brakes provide rapid stopping power in all terrain conditions.
- Alloy rims add a style and reduce the bicycles weight.
- Steel Lo-Rise handlebar helps improve the riders visibility.
- Frame: Steel Frameset.
- Fork: Steel/rigid.
- Headset: Steel full ball bearing.
- B.B Set: Cotterless 5 pcs.
- Decals: Coyote Dakota 2020.
- Handlebar: Steel Lo-Rise Bar 660mm.
- Stem: Steel MTB Type.
- Grips: Pvc MTB Type 90mm Black.
- Front Brake: V Type.
- Rear Brake: V Type.
- Shifter Right: twist grip.
- Shifter Left: twist grip.
- Front Derailleur: Down Pull, 28.6mm.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney RDTY21GS.
- Chain: 3/32'' x 1/2'' x 110L.
- Chainset: Steel 24X34X42T x 170mm.
- Tyres Front: 26" X 2.10".
- Tyres Rear: 26" X 2.10".
- Rims: 26" Alloy 36 Hole Black Single wall.
- Front Hub: Steel 36H, Nutted.
- Rear Hub: Steel 36H, Nutted.
- Saddle: MTB Type Black.
- Seat Clamp: Steel bolt w/washer & Dome Nut.
- Condition: New in box. 90% built. Inflation of tyres. Fitting of pedals, handlebars/stem and seat post/saddle, adjustments to brake and gear cables required prior to riding. Tools required for assembly: cross head screwdriver, 4/5/6mm allen keys, 15mm spanner for pedals. A generic manual is included but may not include specific assembly instructions. If you are un-able to assemble the bike safely, we recommend that the bike is taken to your local bike mechanic for assembly prior to use.
Please refer to the Delivery Information section for current information.
Our Contact Us page can be found here
For any (non-delivery based) issues regarding the following models of bikes:
- De Novo
- Please contact the supplier's customer helpline on: 0161 813 1745