Coyote Colorado 20" Gents 21sp 26" Wheel Mountain Bike
SAVE: 47% or £150.04
Back with a bite! The Coyote mountain bike range has been designed by a team of riders here in the UK. Each model in the range, from the impressive Kansas through to the stunning Lexington, has been painstakingly developed, through months of rigorous testing in an effort to create the perfect bike for every pocket.
Coyote Colorado Gents 20" 21sp 26" Wheel Mountain Bike
At the heart of the Colorado lies a distinctive hydro formed lightweight Aluminium frame, with a balanced geometry it provides superb control on the roughest of terrain. Up front is the Zoom suspension fork, with adjustable preload so you can fine tune it for rider weight or terrain and mechanical lockout if your sticking to the flat. Specification highlights include 21 speed Shimano drive train for super fast easy gear selection, powerful disc brakes for fantastic stopping power in all conditions. 26" 36 hole double rims with a quick release front hub, colour co-ordinated Coyote saddle and an alloy ahead stem. Solid entry level mountain bike.
- Frame: Lightweight alloy tubing, curve profile down tube, detachable rear gear hanger.
- Frame size: 20".
- Fork: Zoom suspension fork with adjustable preload.
- Wheels: 26" Coyote MTB-XC 36 hole rims with quick release front hub. 26" X 2.10" black white stripe tyres.
- Gear System: Shimano 21 speed with Shimano STI EZ-Fire shifters. Shimano Tourney TX rear derailleur. Shimano front derailleur. 14-28T freewheel. KMC chain.
- Chainset: Shimano FCM131 triple with alloy cranks and steel chain rings. Sealed cartridge bottom bracket.
- Brakes: Front and rear Clarks mechanically actuated disc brakes. Shimano 3 finger alloy levers.
- Handlebar and Stem: Alloy Ahead stem with 600mm MTB lo-riser handlebars.
- Accessories: Colour co-ordinated Coyote saddle. Black micro adjust alloy seat post.
- Frame Colour: Blue.
- Fork Colour: Black.
- Weight: 18kg.
- Cycle Condition: New. This bike is shipped 90% assembled in a sealed box. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem, handlebars, front wheel, saddle and seatpost are necessary. Brakes and gears may require some adjustment prior to riding.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.