Concept Spider 12" Boys Mountain Bike suit 3-5yrs
SAVE: 33% or £36.04
Concept Spider 12" Boys Mountain Bike 3 to 5 years
The bike geeks at Concept have given the ever popular Spider a revamp for this year. Brand new graphics and a brand new web saddle. This year the Spider comes equipped with an oversize steel frame, front and rear chrome calliper brakes and matching stabilizers. Full bearing wheels now with lightweight alloy rims, a BMX full bearing bottom bracket, full bearing headset and chunky pneumatic tyres.
- Model Type : Boys 12" wheel mountain bike.
- Frame Construction :High tensile steel with oversize tubing.
- Forks :Unicrown high tensile steel with straight fork blades.
- Frame Size :9" to suit 3 to 5 years approx.
- Wheel Size :12" with a 16" stand over height.
- Gear System :Single speed.
- Wheel Specification :Lightweight black alloy rims, pneumatic 12" X 2.25" tyres. Full bearing hubs with freewheel.
- Brakes :Front and rear chrome calliper type brakes with adjustable reach resin levers.
- Handlebar and Stem :Adjustable quill type stem with hi-rise chrome plated handle bars.
- Additional :Fully enclosed chainguard, new spider graphic saddle. Front number plate. Chrome adjustable seatpost. Complete with matching removable stabilisers.
- Frame Colour :Blue with creepy crawler Spider decals.
- Fork Colour :Black with Spider graphic.
- Weight: 9.5 kgs.
- Cycle Condition : New. This bike is shipped 90% assembled in a sealed box. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stabilisers, stem and handlebars, front wheel, front brake cable, saddle and seatpost are necessary.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.