Concept Outlaw 20" Wheel Boys Mountain Bike
SAVE: 26% or £48.10
Concept Outlaw 20" Wheel Boys Mountain Bike.
The Concept Outlaw 20" Wheel is a stunning addition to the Concept range. The Outlaw features a durable high tensile steel ATB-styled frame which makes it perfect for an everyday off-road adventure. The full suspension fork absorbs any impact, eliminating any sudden bumps in the path, providing a ultra smooth ride. The Outlaw comes equipped with a 6 speed gear system for challenging inclines, as well as Microshifters for rapid gear changes. A Shimano rear derailleur provides maximum performance on the paths, as well as large 20" wheels now kitted with lightweight black rims.
In a vibrant blue and orange design, the Outlaw includes non-slip black pedals to ensure your child has full control when the terrain gets loose. The 20" wheel bike is suitable for young riders aged 7 to 9 years.
- Frame: Boys Hi-Tensile steel dual suspension ATB frame.
- Fork: Hi-Tensile suspension fork.
- Wheels: 20" black rims with black hubs and 20" x 2.125" black tyres with white sidewalls.
- Brakes: Front and rear v-brakes with alloy adjustable brake 2 finger levers.
- Gears: 6 Speed with a microshifter shifter and a Shimano rear derailleur.
- Chainguard: 36 tooth chainset with a black plastic solid chainguard with outlaw decals.
- Steering: Steel riser handlebar with MTB stem and matching grips.
- Saddle: Concept outlaw saddle with a black seat post.
- Features: Non-slip black pedals.
- Frame Sizes: 10".
- Age Range: 7+.
- Colour: Blue to front, black to rear of frame and orange fork.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.