Concept Angel Girls 18 speed Mountain Bike 24" Wheel
SAVE: 34% or £60.02
Concept Angel Girls 18 speed Mountain Bike
New for 2016, another gorgeous bike from the clever bike geeks at Concept. The Angel comes equipped with easy to use Shimano 18 speed gears to make those mountains into molehills. It's so easy to change gear, just a twist of the handlebar grip and the next gear is automatically selected. Designed for the young lady bike rider who may want to try a little offroad riding. It's fitted with powerful alloy front and rear V brakes, lightweight alloy wheels and has mountain bike tyres that will also give a good ride on tarmac surfaces. Finished in shiny gloss black and hot pink with matching padded comfort saddle and sparkle cables.
- Model Type : Junior 18 speed girls mountain bike.
- Frame Construction : Hi-Tensile steel MTB geometry with low step-over. Oversize top and downtube. Mudguard and rear 4 point pannier bosses.
- Forks : High tensile unicrown forks with mudguard bosses.
- Frame Size : 13" to suit 9 to 11 years approx. Inside leg 65cm-78cm approx.
- Wheel Size : 24".
- Gear System : Shimano 18 speed indexed gear system with twist grip shift levers. Triple chainset with black crank arms. Shimano TZ rear derailleur. SR front derailleur.
- Wheel Specification : Lightweight single wall 36 hole alloy rims, pneumatic 24" X 1.95" semi-slick MTB blackwall tyres. Full bearing hubs with bearing 6 speed freewheel.
- Brakes : Front and rear alloy V type brakes with adjustable reach alloy levers.
- Handlebar and Stem : Full bearing headset. Adjustable chrome hi-rise quill type stem with matching MTB handlebars.
- Additional Information : Full chainwheel chainguard. Hot pink decals with matching saddle. Low slip resin pedals. Chrome adjustable height seatpost.
- Frame Colour : Gloss Black/Hot Pink.
- Fork Colour : Hot Pink.
- Cycle Condition : Brand new. This bike is shipped 90% assembled in a sealed box. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem and handlebars, front wheel, front brake cable, saddle and seatpost are necessary.Gears and brakes also require some adjustment prior to riding.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.