Chris Foss Acro Wot Mk2 ARTF RC Plane
SAVE: 13% or £20.04
Ripmax Acro Wot Mk2 ARTF EP/GP - A-CF006
The Acro Wot Mk2 ARTF has been updated to work with both IC and Electric
power systems. Produced under licence and with the approval of the original
designer Chris Foss, the Acro Wot Mk 2 ARTF is an icon around flying fields
everywhere, with its unbeatable combination of great looks and superb flying
Assembled with great care and attention from best quality balsa and ply, then professionally covered in high quality film, the Acro Wot also features a moulded glass fibre cowling as well as a moulded and tinted canopy. The painted pilot is pre-fitted, and the model comes with a very substantial pre-formed main undercarriage, which attaches to a strong and resilient mounting in the fuselage fully capable of handling those occasional less than perfect landings. The model is supplied complete with all control accessories and airframe hardware.
To select between electric or I/C power you just need to add the relevant accessory pack. The EP pack is part number A-CF007/ELP and the IC pack is part number A-CF007/ICP.
Flying performance is truly excellent, the Acro Wot being fully aerobatic, yet remaining stable and easy to fly for less experienced pilots and both take off and landings being simple to perform.
- Fully built-up from balsa and ply for maximum strength and lightness.
- Pre-painted fibreglass cowling.
- Pre-formed alloy undercarriage.
- Tinted canopy and pre-painted pilot figure.
- Factory covered in high quality heatshrink film.
- Comprehensive set of accessories.
- Detailed full colour manual.
- Optional Electric or I/C power pack available separately.
- Wingspan: 1505mm (59.25”).
- Length: 1200mm (47.25”).
- Servos: 5 Servos.
- Radio System: 4-5 Channel.
- IC Engine: .40-.55 2 Stroke.
- IC Engine: .70-.80 4 Stroke.
- Factory built and covered fuselage.
- Factory built covered wing, tail and fin.
- Pre-formed aluminium undecarriage and pre-painted fibreglass cowl.
- Comprehensive hardware package.
- Full colour, step-by-step assembly instructions.
- Pre-painted pilot figure.
Required to complete:
- Radio control equipment with a minimum of four channels and five suitable servos.
- 2-stroke engine of .40 ~ .55 cu.in. (6.5 ~ 8.93cc) or 4-stroke of .56 ~ .81 cu.in (9.32 ~ 13.26cc) capacity.
- IC(A-CF007/ICP) or EP (A-CF007/ELP) power pack.
- Suitable propeller, modelling tools and adhesives.
Please Note: If you have not flown an RC model before you will need to learn. Flying any model aircraft requires some degree of care and skill, even the simplest 2 or 3 channel. We recommend you read the manufacturers instructions and prepare for your first flight. There are many useful guides to learning to fly RC aircraft and if you are still unsure help will be readily available at your local club. We recommend a range test before you fly. Your model will have a warranty but this will not cover damage to propellers, wings, fuselage, tail or any other part sustained due to pilot error or loss of transmitter signal. In simple terms, if you crash it, you will be responsible for the repair!!
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.