Cateye Front EL135 and Rear TL155 Omni 5 LED Lightset
SAVE: 33% or £9.99
Cateye Front EL135 and Rear TL 155 Omni 5 LED Lightset
Set includes Cateye HL-EL135 front, TL-LD155-R, batteries and brackets.
Cateye Front HL-EL135 Opticube 3 LED Bike Light
Featuring Cateye's exclusive tool-free FlexTight mounting bracket that allows you to quickly and easily attach the EL135 to virtually any handlebar. With Opticube lens technology, CatEye is able to produce 150 candlepower from 3 white LED's. In addition it has extraordinary run times of up to 80 hours for constant mode and 320 hours for flashing mode on just 2 AA batteries.
- Front light 3 white LED with flashing and constant modes.
- Opticube lens technology.
- Up to 320 Hour runtime in flashing mode.
- Up to 80 Hour runtime in constant mode.
- Tool-free Flex Tight mounting bracket fits bars from 22 to 32mm.
- Supplied with 2 X AA batteries.
- Full fitting instructions.
- Water resistant.
- Dimension: 84.0 X 36.0 X 26.5mm.
- Weight: 94 grams (with bracket and batteries).
- Please note to power off, button must be held.
Cateye Omni 5 TL/LD 155 Rear Led Light
Five bright LEDs deliver great brightness with impressive runtime. The Omni 5 rear light provides 360 degrees of visibility and New Omni Directional Technology increases safety while three flashing modes – rapid, flashing and constant, let you select the right level of visibility. With two AAA batteries, the Omni 5 will run up to 120 hours. The simple, tool-free FlexTight bracket and included clothing clip allow you to easily attach the Omni 5 anywhere you’d like.
- Rear light, three 5mm LED with 3 light modes.
- Low profile and 360 degree visibility design.
- OMNI directional technology for increased safety.
- 120 Hour runtime in rapid mode.
- 90 Hour runtime in flashing mode.
- 60 Hour runtime in constant mode.
- Flex Tight mounting bracket.
- Supplied with AAA batteries.
- Belt clip.
- Water resistant.
- Weight including batteries and brackets 55g (per unit).
- Should be used in conjunction with BS approved lights.
- Please note: To operate OMNI 5 light, hold button for 3 seconds.
Please refer to the Delivery Information section for current information.
Our Contact Us page can be found here
For any (non-delivery based) issues regarding the following models of bikes:
- De Novo
- Please contact the supplier's customer helpline on: 0161 813 1745