Burley Piccolo 7 Speed Child Tag A Long Trailer Bike
SAVE: 28% or £105.05
The Piccolo tag-a-long allows your child to learn how to ride while staying safely behind you! It adjusts easily for growing children.
It features a versatile 7-speed rapidfire style thumb shifter and offers superior stability with Burley's patented aluminium ball-bearing guided hitch. Hitch securely mounts to the Burley rear rack. Recommended for children 4 to 10 years old and up to 85 lb/38.5 kg, with a recommended 2-1 adult weight-to-child weight ratio.
- Trailer cycle frame, with handlebar, seat and wheel.
- Innovative Burley patented hitch system with ball-bearing guided pivots to provide shimmy-free performance.
- Rear bike rack for connecting and towing trailercycle.
- Safety flag and both wheel and rear reflectors for visibility.
- Lightweight aluminium frame for durability, high performance and a solid ride.
- 7-speed rapidfire style twist grip shifter.
- Front splash guard to keep little ones comfortable.
- Hitch sits perpendicular to the ground, providing superior handling and stability.
- Double locking mechanism for extra security.
- Stable and snug in-line handling with over-axle pivot attachment.
- Includes Burley rack.
- Adjustable handlebar and seat post.
- 20-inch wheel for smooth rolling.
- Capacity (lb/kg) : 85 / 39.
- Weight (lb/kg) : 18 / 8.
- Wheel Size (in/cm) : 20 / 51.
- Frame material: Aluminium.
- Recommended for children 4 to 10 years old.
- Recommended 2-1 adult to child ratio.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.