Bumper Trixie 20" Wheel Girls Mountain Bike in Pink
SAVE: 26% or £39.01
Bumper bikes are specially designed pavement bikes for kids. Meeting both the child's and parent's needs, Bumper adds a twist of fun with kids favourite themes. The bikes come in all sizes, starting from 12" wheel balance bikes for first time riders up to 20” wheel models for older riders. All Bumper bikes exceed the safety requirements of all relevant British and European Safety Standards.Bumper Trixie 20" Girls Mountain Bike Pink
The all new Bumper Trixie is sure to turn heads with it's vibrant colours and bold graphics, featuring a rear mounted dolly seat, riders can bring their best friend along for the ride. The oversize steel frame comes equipped with matching steel rims, handlebars and padded pink saddle, with white tyres, brake levers and pedals.
- Frame: 12" Hi Tensile steel.
- Fork: Rigid, High Tensile steel.
- Headset: Steel, full ball bearing 1".
- Drivetrain Components: Steel, 1pc crank with 36t sprocket.
- Chain: KMC.
- Pedals: 1/2" Plastic non-slip.
- Handlebar: Steel, 155mm rise.
- Stem: Adjustable steel, quill type.
- Grips: Clear rubber comfort, 105mm.
- Saddle: Junior padded saddle.
- Tyres: 20" x 2.125". White wall knobly tyres.
- Bottom Bracket: Steel full bearing,loose ball.
- Front Hub: Steel full bearing 20h loose ball 3/8".
- Rear Hub: Steel full bearing, loose ball 3/8".
- Spokes: 20g Silver with Silver nipples.
- Rim: Steel painted
- Brakes: Steel V - type brakes with adjustable reach brake levers.
- Stabilisers: Not included with the 18"/20" models.
- Freewheel: 16t freewheel, full bearing.
- Cycle Condition: New. This bike is shipped 90% assembled in a sealed box. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem and handlebars, front wheel, front brake cable, saddle and seatpost are necessary.
Please refer to the Delivery Information section for current information.
Our Contact Us page can be found here
For any (non-delivery based) issues regarding the following models of bikes:
- De Novo
- Please contact the supplier's customer helpline on: 0161 813 1745