Bumper Trixie 16" Girls Mountain Bike Pink
SAVE: 25% or £33.05
Bumper bikes are specially designed pavement bikes for kids. Meeting both the child's and parent's needs, Bumper adds a twist of fun with kids favourite themes. The bikes come in all sizes, starting from balance bikes for first time riders around 18 months old up to 20” wheel models for 8 year old's. All Bumper bikes exceed the safety requirements of all relevant British and European Safety Standards.Bumper Trixie 16" Girls Mountain Bike Pink The all new Bumper Trixie is sure to turn heads with its vibrant colour way, featuring a mounted dolly seat to bring their best friend along too. The robust 10" frame and removable stabilisers ease your child in to learning how to ride. Built with your child's safety in mind, the Trixie features non-slip pedals and a fully enclosed chain guard to protect their little fingers. The stylish bike offers a comfort saddle and adjustable brake levers to ensure maximum comfort and a smooth ride.
- Frame: 10" Hi Tensile steel.
- Fork: Rigid, High Tensile steel.
- Headset: Steel, full ball bearing 1".
- Drivetrain Components: Steel, 1pc, 114mm crank with 36t sprocket.
- Chain: KMC.
- Pedals: 1/2" Plastic non-slip.
- Handlebar: Steel, 100mm rise.
- Stem: Adjustable steel, quill type.
- Grips: Clear rubber comfort, 105mm.
- Saddle: Junior comfort saddle.
- Tyres: 16" x 2.125". White wall knobly tyres.
- Bottom Bracket: Steel full bearing,loose ball.
- Front Hub: Steel full bearing 20h loose ball 3/8".
- Rear Hub: Steel 20h full bearing, loose ball 3/8".
- Spokes: 16g Silver with Silver nipples.
- Rim: Alloy 20h.
- Brakes: Steel V - type brakes with adjustable reach brake levers.
- Stabilisers: 1 pair, removable.
- Freewheel: 18t freewheel, full bearing.
- Cycle Condition: New. This bike is shipped 90% assembled in a sealed box. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stabilizers, stem and handlebars, front wheel, front brake cable, saddle and seatpost are necessary.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.