Bumper Force Boys 16" Mountain Bike Orange/Black
SAVE: 27% or £35.01
Bumper bikes are specially designed pavement bikes for kids. Meeting both the child's and parent's needs, Bumper adds a twist of fun with kids favourite themes. The bikes come in all sizes, starting from balance bikes for first time riders around 18 months old up to 20” wheel models for 8 year old's. All Bumper bikes exceed the safety requirements of all relevant British and European Safety Standards.Bumper Force Boys 16" Mountain Bike Orange/Black The Bumper Force has been designed with your adventerous young boy in mind. If the little one is action packed then they are sure to love the Force. Underneath it's exciting decals lies the durable 10" high tensile steel frame, paired with the rigid steel fork to keep your child safe and in control. The force is kitted with rubber coated grips and non-slip pedals for extra control, as well as V type brakes for excellent stopping distances in wet and muddy conditions. If your boy is ready to showcase his explosive talent, then the Force is the perfect bike.
- Frame: 10" Hi Tensile steel.
- Fork: Rigid, High Tensile steel.
- Headset: Steel, full ball bearing 1".
- Drivetrain Components: Steel, 1pc, 114mm crank with 36t sprocket.
- Chain: KMC.
- Pedals: 1/2" Plastic non-slip.
- Handlebar: Steel, 150mm rise, with front number plate.
- Stem: Adjustable steel, quill type.
- Grips: Clear rubber comfort, 105mm.
- Saddle: Junior comfort saddle.
- Tyres: 16" x 2.125". Black wall knobly tyres.
- Bottom Bracket: Steel full bearing,loose ball.
- Front Hub: Steel full bearing 20h loose ball 3/8".
- Rear Hub: Steel 20h full bearing, loose ball 3/8".
- Spokes: 16g Black with chrome nipples.
- Rim: Steel 20h, matching Orange.
- Brakes: Steel V - type brakes with adjustable reach brake levers.
- Stabilisers: 1 pair, removable.
- Freewheel: 16t freewheel, full bearing.
- Cycle Condition: New. This bike is shipped 90% assembled in a sealed box. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stabilizers, stem and handlebars, front wheel, front brake cable, saddle and seatpost are necessary.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.