Bobbin Cambridge Ladies Deluxe 26" Wheel 3spd Traditional Hybrid Bike Black
SAVE: 32% or £200.01
Bobbin are interested in recapturing the magic and excitement that they all felt from riding their first bikes with the bicycles having their own personalities (and sometimes even names). The idea that cycling doesn't have to be sporty is very important to us. Buying a Bobbin means you can arrive at meeting, an art gallery or a date on time and in style. The bikes are beautiful, romantic machines that happen to be very practical. They have useful design features like mudguards, covered chains, hub gears and carrier racks so you can wear your everyday clothes and carry all your stuff around whilst looking effortlessly chic and unflustered.
Bobbin Cambridge Ladies Deluxe 26" Wheel 3spd Hybrid Bike Black
This year, Bobbin presents the exclusive official University of Cambridge bicycle range, produced in collaboration with the prestigious seat of learning.
Inspired by the university's heritage and sophistication, the Cambridge bike features the iconic crest, logo and snappy Cambridge Blue detailing. Saddle up for a first class ride! The Cambridge Deluxe Ladies is a seriously glamorous machine, ideal for the discerning rider or simply for cruising around town. Constructed around a hi-tensile steel step-through frame for easy access, the bike features a luxurious University of Cambridge leather saddle and matching honey-coloured soft leather handlebar grips. With slick Sturmey Archer 3-speed hub gears and a frame-matched carrier rack this bike scores highly on practicality as well as head-turning elegance.
With it's cream tyres and chrome fork detailing, the Cambridge Deluxe Ladies 3, is always a welcome addition to the bike shed. Colour-matched mudguards and chainguard will protect your Sunday best, and a ding-dong bell lets people know you're coming. Swept-back handlebars and the beautiful steel frame provide a very comfortable, upright ride.
- Frame: Hi-tensile steel step-through frame.
- Frame sizes: 17",19".
- Fork: Hi-tensile steel comfort fork.
- Gears: 3 speed system with Sturmey archer trigger shifters.
- Transmission: KMC Z410A chain. Sturmey Archer 18T 3 speed cassette, steel crankset.
- Brakes: Tektro side pull caliper brakes.
- Steering: High rise retro chrome plated swept back handlebars, quill stem and Honey leather grips with alloy lock rings.
- Saddle: Honey leather riveted saddle with University of Cambridge badge and Bobbin embossing. Alloy micro-adjust seat post.
- Wheelset: Front: Alloy 36h hub / Rear: 3 speed Sturmey Archer hub laced onto alloy double wall rims.
- Cable routing: External.
- Wheel Size: 26".
- Pedals: Steel/plastic.
- Tyres and Tubes: Kenda K830 Cream 26 x 1 3/8" retro road tyres.
- Additional: Front and rear mudguards, Rear colour-coded carrier rack.
- Cycle Condition: New. This bike is shipped 90% assembled in a sealed box. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, front wheel, saddle and seat post are necessary. Brakes and gears may require some adjustment prior to riding.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.