Blackburn Central Rear Rack Black
SAVE: 33% or £20.09
Blackburn Central Rear Rack
In 1975, Jim Blackburn
set out to design stronger, lighter, more innovative and more
reliable cycling products. The first were bags and racks designed
for touring. From there, Blackburn grew.
Over the next 30 years, Blackburn's spark of innovation would lead to many revolutionary products, like the first high quality aircraft aluminium rack, the first dual stroke minipump, the first oversized mountain minipump and the first dual stage/dual stroke floor pump just to name a few.
Blackburn's creative spark is burning brighter than ever; re-dedicated to designing smart, reliable, no nonsense accessories that are essential to your riding experience.
The goal for Blackburn racks is to outlive the bike. They want them to be the gem that you keep... even when you move to a new bike. Beautiful design, excellent fit and ease of installation set this rack apart from it's peers.
- Blackburn Fit System - mounts perfectly with 26", 700c or 29" wheels, disc compatible and will work with most brake or frame mounts
- Performs great with trunk bags
- Light and reflector mounting loop
- 20.5kg carrying capacity
- Aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum tubing
- Blackburn Lifetime Warranty.
Please refer to the Delivery Information section for current information.
Our Contact Us page can be found here
For any (non-delivery based) issues regarding the following models of bikes:
- De Novo
- Please contact the supplier's customer helpline on: 0161 813 1745