Blackburn Central 200 Front And Click Rear USB Rechargeable Bicycle Light Set
SAVE: 38% or £15.04
Whether you need a seriously powerful, stab-through-the-murk beam that lets you stretch your riding time well into the night; or a small bailout light to get you home at dusk; there's a Blackburn bike light that'll work for you. Their LED bike lights just make sense, these aren't overblown, crazy-expensive boutique items, they're real-world lighting devices, with real-world pricing. Compact, powerful, easy to use and unobtrusive (until they're powered up, and become seriously attention-getting), Blackburn bike lights are all easy to mount, and won't klunkify your ride or get in the way.
Blackburn Central 200 Front And Click Rear LED USB Rechargeable Bicycle Lightset
Free yourself from the hassle of batteries, Blackburn's insanely minimalist central 200 front and click rear USB lights are incredibly visible to drivers, and even visible from the side of your bike for cross traffic. The handy silicone mounting strap makes it easy to install/remove and works on pretty much any handlebar or seat post. This small-but-mighty safety light set is rechargeable, a Micro-USB cable makes it easy, just charge, click and go!
Central 200 Front And Click Rear Features:
- Compact rechargeable front and rear combo light.
- 4 Super-bright LED's in total.
- Excellent side visibility.
- Versatile silicone mounting strap attach to any handlebar or seat post, no tools required.
- Swivel mount that fits most helmets and handlebars from 22-35mm in diameter.
- 3-hour recharge time.
- High and flash modes.
- 200 Lumens Front.
- 20 Lumens Rear.
- Front runtime : High 1.5hrs/ Low 3hrs/ Pulse 6hrs/ Strobe 4hrs.
- Rear runtime: High 1.5 hrs/ Flash 3 hrs.
- Lithium polymer battery.
- Charging USB cable included, no tools required.
- Front Dimensions: 3.3" L x 1.3" W x 1" H.
- Rear Dimensions: 1" L x 1.2" W x 1.9" H.
- Weight: Front 63g/ Rear 22g.
- Waterproof to IP-67 standard.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.