BERG Case IH BFR 4 Wheel Go Kart
BERG has more than 20 years experience in developing, producing and selling active outdoor playtime pleasure! Berg go-karts and trampolines guarantee years of trouble-free playtime fun.
All Berg products are designed by employees at Berg. After development of a prototype and after extensive testing, the new go-kart or trampoline is taken into production. Quality and flexibility are our watchwords.
Berg Case IH BFR Go Kart
You always wanted to be a real farmer's help? A sturdy go-kart which is just like a real Case-IH tractor, thanks to its stickers, deep-tread tyres and exhaust.You can do any job with the Case-IH! The impressive deep-tread tyres and the swing axle will give you the best possible grip in the mud and keep you firmly on the ground on uneven terrain! Thanks to the unique BFR system you have a handy back-pedal brake, whilst you can easily pedal forwards and backwards. Make your go-kart even more attractive with different add-ons such as a lift bucket, pallet fork and rollbar with flashing light.
- Very robust frame making it even suitable for professional use.
- Equipped with coaster brake, hand brake and parking brake.
- Grows with you due to the adjustable steering wheel and saddle.
- Extra comfort thanks to the pneumatic tyres.
- Firmly and safely grounded due to the 4 wheels and swing axle.
- The BFR system allows you to brake using the pedals, but also reverse immediately after coming to a standstill.
- Warranty on frame (years): 5.
- User age: 5+.
- Net weight: 51kg.
- Maximum user weight: 100kg.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.