Barracuda Draco 100 Gents 18sp Aluminium Mountain Bike
SAVE: 26% or £60.05
Barracuda have always strived to be on the
cutting edge of fashion and cycling trends. However, does this
mean that it is right? Barracuda's new in house design,
marketing and product team didn't think so. For 2017 they decided
it was time to take a step back, thoroughly research the market
and find out what everyday commuters and leisure cyclists want
out of their bicycle. Creating the best range of Barracuda
bicycles ever made covering mountain, road, commute, hybrid,
comfort and not forgetting the newest range of practical yet
highly fashionable vintage bikes.
Having an office full of cyclists certainly helped this process along, not only do the guys ride bikes everyday but across the team they eat, breath and sleep the different categories of the sport. It is Barracuda's belief that three key elements combined make up the perfect machine. Firstly the aesthetics, the bike has to look great. Secondly getting the right specification at the right price, ensuring they are offering the most competitive bikes like for like. And last but not least designing the perfect geometry, ensuring the ride is perfect in every way making the rider want to get on their bike time and time again.
Creating this range has been a passion for all the team, Barracuda hope you can share this with them, hit the road or trail and just pedal. Introducing the all new Barracuda.
2017 Barracuda Draco 100 Gents 18sp Mountain Bike
The Draco 100 offers a basic simple mountain style bike equipped with full Shimano 18 speed running gear and powerful V-Brakes. The Draco 100 is fitted with lightweight 26" wheels and has a new lighter frame with trail specific geometry, front Zoom suspension forks and Shimano Revoshift twist gear shifting. The Draco 100 frame is constructed from lightweight 6061 aluminium making the bike easy to handle and a pleasure to ride. The Shimano 18 speed gearing is easy to use, a twist of the gear lever quickly selects the next gear and there are plenty of ratios to help out in all riding terrains. The comfort saddle, low rise handlebars and sloping top tube combine to produce a comfortable riding position and the suspension forks help iron out any shocks from the trail.
- Frame: Lightweight 6061 aluminium tubing, detachable rear gear hanger. Mudguard, pannier and bottle cage bosses
- Fork: Zoom suspension fork 26" specific.
- Wheels: 26" alloy rims with steel hubs. 26 x 2.10" MTB/Trail specific tyres.
- Gear System: Shimano Tourney 18 Speed with Shimano Revoshift twist shifters.
- Chainset: Triple ring with 170mm crank length.
- Brakes: Powerful alloy V-type.
- Handlebar and Stem: 680mm width MTB type low rise bar handlebars. A-Head MTB type 1-1/8" alloy stem.
- Accessories: Comfort MTB saddle. Quick release seatpost clamp. Platform mtb pedals.
- Frame Colour: Orange.
- Fork Colour: Gloss Black.
- Condition: New in box. Bike comes 95% built. Fitting of pedals and handlebars will be necessary as well as some adjustment to brakes and gears prior to riding.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.