B Grade Viking Urban Myth 56cm Gents Single Speed 700c Fixie Straight Bar Bike
SAVE: 40% or £140.04
The Urban Myth is a bit of a city slicker. Frightfully simple but with all the functionality you need to burn through traffic and get from A to B. High tensile steel tubing with a single speed fixed/freewheel switchable drive, double wall alloy rims, slim road tyres and several frame sizes to suit most rider heights. In addition the chrome finish stands out in the fuss of the city and also helps protect the steel against the elements.
- Frame: Hi-tensile 700c Fixie.
- Fork: Hi-tensile 700c.
- Wheels: 700C Alloy double wall 36 hole rims, alloy front hub alloy silver flip flop rear hub and 700C x 23c tyres.
- Chainset: Single 46T chainset with alloy cranks and a Neco cartridge BB set. 16T freewheel and a 16T fixed sprocket.
- Brakes: Tektro alloy dual pivot brakes with hinge type alloy brake levers.
- Steering: Zoom alloy flat handlebars, alloy ahead stem.
- Accessories: Narrow road saddle with micro adjust seat post. Road pedals with toe clips and straps.
- Frame Colour: Chrome.
- Fork Colour: Chrome.
- Weight: 15 kgs.
- Cycle Condition : B Grade. This cycle is new but may have marks to frame and/or forks. It has been returned to us by one of our couriers. It is mechanically sound and covered by the manufacturers full warranty. This bike comes 90% built. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem/bars, front wheel, front brake cable and seat required. Gears and brakes also require some adjustment.
Please refer to the Delivery Information section for current information.
Our Contact Us page can be found here
For any (non-delivery based) issues regarding the following models of bikes:
- De Novo
- Please contact the supplier's customer helpline on: 0161 813 1745