B Grade Viking Team Pro 53cm 14 Speed Gents Road Bike Matt Black
SAVE: 45% or £100.04
Viking Cycles Established 1908
First established in Wolverhampton in 1908 the Viking brand has a history, rich in the tradition of top quality road bikes throughout the century. Quality, style and durability have always been the hallmarks of Viking cycles.
Today's Vikings embody those core qualities and look to widen the range to suit the ever increasing demands of changing lifestyles. For 2014 the range includes: Road, Trekking, Comfort, Tandems, Heritage, Urban Sport, E-Bikes and City Folders. No longer produced in Wolverhampton, each model now utilizes the technical developments of today's manufacturing processes and lightweight tubing.
2014 Viking Team Pro, 14 Speed, 700c Wheel, Matt Black
The 2014 Viking Team Pro race bike is the perfect bike for anyone looking to get into road cycling. With 14 gears, 700c wheels and a hi-tensile geometric frame, its perfect for the entry level rider. This is the kind of bikeyou can just get out and ride with. Tough, rugged and a lot of fun are but a few words to descrive the Viking team pro.
- FRAME: Hi-Tensile Road Geometry Gents Frame with Mudguard Clearance and Bottle Bosses
- Fork: 700c Hi-Tensile with Mudguard Clearance
- Gears: Shimano 14 Speed with Shimano SL-A050 Handlebar Mount Control Levers, Shimano Rear Derailleur, and a Shimano Freewheel
- Chainset: Double Road Chainset with a Chainring Chainguard
- Wheels: Viking 700c Black Alloy Double Wall Rims with Front Quick Release Hub
- Tyres: 700c x 23c All Black Road Tyres
- Brakes: Alloy Side Pull Brakes with Alloy Road Levers
- Steering: 410mm Road Handlebar with a Road Stem
- Saddle: Viking Road Saddle with a Black Seat Post and Alloy Seat Clamp
- Features: Black Handlebar Tape
- Frame sizes: 53cm, 56cm, 59cm
- Colour: Matt Black Frame and Fork
- Cycle Condition : New. This bike is shipped 90% assembled in a sealed box. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem, handlebars, front wheel, saddle and seatpost are necessary. Gears and brakes may require some adjustment prior to riding.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.