B Grade Viking Park Lane Folding Bike Aluminium Shimano 7 Speed Folder
SAVE: 52% or £170.04
Viking Cycles Established 1908
First established in Wolverhampton in 1908 the Viking brand has a history, rich in the tradition of top quality road bikes throughout the century. Quality, style and durability have always been the hallmarks of Viking cycles.
Today's Vikings embody those core qualities and look to widen the range to suit the ever increasing demands of changing lifestyles. For 2015 the range includes: Road, Traditional, Trekking, Heritage, Comfort, Tandems, Urban Sport, E-Bikes and City Folders. No longer produced in Wolverhampton, each model now utilizes the technical developments of today's manufacturing processes and lightweight tubing.
B Grade 2015 Viking Park Lane Folding Bike Aluminium Shimano 7 Speed Folder
One of the Viking flagship folders for 2015, it's is built around a lightweight aircraft grade aluminium folding frame and features a curved maintube with matching seat stays. Fitted with a Shimano 7 speed indexed transmission system with super slick Shimano push button STI shifting. Other features include lightweight alloy rims, lightweight single 46 tooth chainset for increased range, folding alloy handlebar stem, folding right-hand pedal and powerful alloy V brakes.
- Frame: Aluminium aircraft grade curved top folding frame, with quick release mechanism. Steerer reinforced gusset. Mudguard and rear carrier frame bosses.
- Fork: Hi-tensile steel with curved blades.
- Gearset: Shimano 7 speed with Shimano STI gear lever and Shimano 7 speed 14-28 freewheel. Shimano rear derailleur. KMC chain.
- Chainset: Single 46 tooth with alloy crank arms. Smoked chainring chainguard.
- Wheels: Viking 20" alloy CNC rims with small flange hubs.
- Tyres: 20" x 1.25" black city tyres with yellow stripe.
- Brakeset: Powerful alloy V type brakes with alloy brake levers. Levers have reach adjust facility.
- Handlebar and Stem: Riser bar with a silver high rise alloy stem with a quick release folding mechanism.
- Saddle and Seatpost: DDK Active comfort saddle, black seatpost. Quick release seat clamp.
- Additional: Matching dual density comfort grips, alloy kickstand and right hand folding pedal.
- Colour: Grey frame and fork.
- Weight: 15.7kg.
- Folded Dimensions: Approx. 87 x 36 x 69cm.
- Cycle Condition :This cycle is new but may have slight marks to frame and/or forks. It has been returned to us by one of our couriers. It is mechanically sound and covered by the manufacturers full warranty. This bike comes 90% built. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem/bars, front wheel, front brake cable and seat required. Brakes also require some adjustment.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.