B Grade Viking Paloma Ladies Traditional Dutch Bike 26" Wheel
SAVE: 50% or £120.04
Viking Cycles Established 1908
First established in Wolverhampton in 1908
the Viking brand has a history, rich in the tradition of top
quality road bikes throughout the century. Quality, style and
durability have always been the hallmarks of Viking cycles.
Today's Vikings embody those core qualities and look to widen the range to suit the ever increasing demands of changing lifestyles. For 2017 the range includes: Road, Fixed Wheel, Trekking, Heritage, Tandems, Urban Sport, E-Bikes and City Folders. Each model now utilizes the technical developments of today's manufacturing materials and processes.
2017 Viking Paloma Ladies Traditional Dutch Bike 26" Wheel
Here is the adult version of the new Paloma. It's a single speed bike that combines the best aspects from both Dutch and British traditional bikes. With a low step over frame and rear swept handlebars it offers an upright, more dignified riding position.
Always a willing partner whether it's an occasional jaunt to the shops or a family spin in the countryside. The Paloma comes fully equipped to meet your daily requirements with powerful alloy V brakes, lightweight alloy rims, 3/4 length mudguards, a rear pannier rack and gorgeous chrome swept back bars. The traditional look of the Paloma is complimented by a front mounted basket, tan coloured grips and a matching Viking comfort saddle. Finished with lilac accessories and matching decals.
- Model Type: Traditional retro Dutch style ladies bike.
- Frame Size: 18". For adult riders.
- Frame construction: High tensile Steel. Retro curved double downtubes with double brace. Low step-over.
- Forks: High tensile steel with ovalized blades. Front mudguard bosses.
- Wheel Size: 26".
- Gear System: Single speed 18 tooth freewheel. 46 tooth chainwheel with 170mm cranks.
- Wheel Specification: Lightweight alloy 36 hole rims. 26" x 1.75" retro white wall tyres.
- Brakes: Front and rear alloy V type brakes with alloy levers.
- Handlebar and Stem: Adjustable height chrome quill stem with rear swept comfort chrome handlebars. Tan grips.
- Additional Information: 3/4 length mudguards and rear pannier rack with luggage straps, chainguard, Viking comfort saddle, adjustable height chrome plated seat post, front basket with support, non-slip pedals.
- Frame Colour: Gloss White.
- Fork Colour: Gloss White.
- Weight: 16.35kg.
- Cycle Condition :B Grade. This cycle is new but may have paintwork damage, marks to frame and/or forks. It has been returned to us by one of our couriers. It is mechanically sound and covered by the manufacturers full warranty. This bike comes 90% built. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem/bars, front wheel, front brake cable and seat required. Brakes also require some adjustment.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.