B Grade Viking Freedom 18" Gents 3sp 36V 250W Electric Bike 700c Wheel RRP £1099
SAVE: 55% or £599.05
First established in Wolverhampton in 1908
the Viking brand has a history, rich in the tradition of top
quality road bikes throughout the century. Quality, style and
durability have always been the hallmarks of Viking cycles.
Today’s Vikings embody those core qualities and look to widen the range to suit the ever increasing demands of changing lifestyles. For 2017 the range includes: E-Bikes, Road, Trekking, Comfort, Tandems, Urban Sport and City Folders. Designed in the UK, each model now utilizes the technical developments of today’s manufacturing processes and lightweight tubing.
The Freedom is a new edition to the Viking range and has been designed to offer stunning clean looks. The lightweight aluminium heritage frame neatly hides all the technical gubbins associated with an ebike. The powerful 36 volt Panasonic battery is cleverly enclosed in the retro look pannier bag and the whisper quiet super compact 250w brushless motor is housed in the front wheel hub. This neat setup gives an assisted range of of up to 45 kilometres all controlled by the easy to use Viking LCD 5 mode handlebar controller. The Freedom also has a walk assist mode, helping you push the bike along if you have to dismount. The bike can be easily stored for long periods without worrying about the battery, the built in 6 month sleep mode keeps your battery in tiptop condition.
The Freedom is fitted with a Shimano Nexus 3 speed internal hub transmission which is both compact and very easy to use. A twist of the handlebar grip quickly selects the next gear. Viking have fitted lightweight 700c double wall wheels to the Freedom which offers extra strength and the larger diameter helps balance and gives the bike a better range. Front and rear chromoplastic 3/4 length mudguards enhance the clean lines and help to keep you dry and the rear 4 point pannier rack offers some extra luggage capacity.
- Aluminium heritage frame with sloping top tube. Cable shielding and internal routing. Down tube strengthening plate.
- Hi-Tensile unicrown forks.
- Shimano 3 speed Nexus internal hub transmission with Shimano Revoshift twist shifter.
- Single chain set with 46 tooth chain ring and 170mm alloy cranks.
- Sealed cassette cartridge bottom bracket.
- 700c alloy silver 36 hole double wall rims.
- 700c X 32c black wall City Kenda tyres.
- Front and rear alloy Promax V type brakes. Alloy 3 finger brake levers incorporating power cut off switch.
- Front and rear 3/4 length chromoplastic mudguards.
- Alloy retro swept back handlebars with alloy adjustable city style stem. Velo tan leather stitched grips.
- Velo tan antique look saddle with alloy micro-adjust seat post.
- 36v 7.8aH Battery with Panasonic cells, 6 Month Sleep Mode, in retro look side pannier bag. Range approx. 45Km (Dependant on load and terrain).
- Front 250W brushless geared hub centred motor.
- Silent 36v 15aH LED controller to adjust the level of assist with 12 magnetic points and quick connect cables with nylon wrapping.
- Intelligent mains 36v 2A charger CE approved, 4-5 hours battery charge time.
- Non-slip trekking pedals. Alloy quick release seat clamp. Side stand.
- Includes Intelligent mains charger.CE approved.
- Weight: NA.
- Frame Sizes: 18" and 20".
- Frame colour: Graphite.
- Frame colour: Graphite.
Please refer to the Delivery Information section for current information.
Our Contact Us page can be found here
For any (non-delivery based) issues regarding the following models of bikes:
- De Novo
- Please contact the supplier's customer helpline on: 0161 813 1745