B Grade Viking EVO 20" Folding E-Bike Electric Bike Silver
SAVE: 38% or £250.04
Viking EVO 20" Folding E-BikeThe Viking EVO is the right choice for today's modern cycling needs. This bike has been designed from the ground up to be the perfect bike for the leisure outing, the short daily commute, or that quick shopping trip. This clever design is built with a hi ten steel frame weighs in at only 22kg! The super-light battery drives a powerful, whisper quiet 250W motor. The wide range 6 speed Shimano transmission allows you to choose what effort you supply. Comfort comes as standard on this bike, urban geometry allows for a more upright, natural riding position.
You can fine tune and dial in your perfect position using the fully adjustable handlebar stem. Usability is part of the design. Full length lightweight mudguards protect when the weather is not ideal. The compact, high power battery is securely stored underneath the rear rack so you still have additional room for extra luggage. Kenda tyres for maximum puncture protection. Mechanical disc brakes with power stop for ultimate confidence in all conditions. The Viking EVO is a great looking, easy to use bike.
- Frame: Hi Ten steel, folding.
- Fork: 20" Hi Ten steel fork, for Disc brake.
- PAS Sensor with 12 Magnetic Points.
- Display: 3 mode push button, LED.
- Battery: 24V 8.8AH.
- Charge time: 4 hours.
- Wheels: Front and rear 20" double wall 32 hole black rims. Front steel hub.
- Tyres: Kenda 20" city style.
- Gear Shifter: Shimano 6 speed.
- Chain Set: single chainwheel with 170mm cranks.
- Bottom Bracket: JL 119/68mm.
- Freewheel: Steel, 6 speeds, 14-28T.
- Brakes: Disc brake, 160mm rotors, Alloy 3 finger brake levers and front 900mm rear 1650mm brake cables.
- Saddle: urban style with 55cm seat post.
- Seat Clamp: Alloy.
- Headset: Steel.
- Grips: Comfort rubber 130mm.
- Pedals: Folding pedals.
- Mudguards: Full length.
- Bell: XD handlebar mounted.
- Weight: 22kg without battery, 23.5kg with battery.
- Cycle Condition: B Grade. This cycle is new but may have slight marks to frame and/or forks. It has been returned to us by one of our couriers. It is mechanically sound and covered by the manufacturers full warranty. This Bike comes 95% built and will arrive in a folded state. Charging the battery, Inflation of tyres and fitting of pedals necessary. Gear and brake cables may also require some adjustment prior to use.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.