B Grade Viking Downtown 36 Electric Bike 6 Speed 250w 3 Mode Assist Ivory
SAVE: 68% or £810.04
First established in Wolverhampton in 1908
the Viking brand has a history, rich in the tradition of top
quality road bikes throughout the century. Quality, style and
durability have always been the hallmarks of Viking cycles.
Today’s Vikings embody those core qualities and look to widen the range to suit the ever increasing demands of changing lifestyles. For 2017 the range includes: E-Bikes, Road, Trekking, Comfort, Tandems, Urban Sport and City Folders. Each model now utilizes the technical developments of today’s manufacturing processes and lightweight tubing.
Building on the success of the previous generations of Freedom E-Bike, the 2017 Viking Downtown provides an assisted range of of up to 20 miles. At its heart lies a 250 Watt brushless motor with a 36volt-8.8AH Li-on Battery and a handlebar mounted controller with 3 levels of assistance. This impressive e-package is mounted into a traditional large wheel bike frame. This means you get stylish retro design with the bonus of electric assist.
The Downtown is fitted with a clever rear pannier unit that neatly carries the battery pack and doubles up as a luggage platform. It offers an excellent choice for those looking for a little help with their commute. Other features include retro swept back handlebars, powerful front and rear V type brakes, 6 speed indexed Shimano drive train and full length mudguards.
- High tensile steel traditional frame with low step over.
- Hi-Tensile forks with lower leg pannier eyelets.
- Shimano 6 speed TX31 with a Shimano 6 speed Revoshift twist shifter.
- Single chain set with 46 tooth chain ring and 170mm alloy cranks. Shimano 7 speed freewheel.
- Sealed cassette cartridge bottom bracket.
- 26" alloy black deep section 36 hole rims with alloy hubs and 13g spokes.
- 26" x 1.75" black wall Kenda city pattern tyres.
- Front and rear alloy V type brakes. Alloy brake levers incorporating Power cut off switch.
- Front and rear full length mudguards.
- Retro swept back handlebars with adjustable height quill type stem. Tan comfort grips.
- Tan comfort saddle with chrome seat post.
- Lockable 36V-8.8AH Lithium ion battery.
- Front 36V 250W brushless geared hub centred motor.
- PAS Sensor: Speed sensor 6 magnetic V7.
- PAS LED Display. 3 Mode 36V 12A Controller to adjust the level of assist.
- 6 hours battery charge time.
- 20 mile assisted range (Dependant on load and terrain).
- 6km/h walking mode.
- Resin low-slip pedals.
- Kickstand. Front and rear mudguards. Rear 4 point carrier.
- Includes Intelligent mains charger.CE approved.
- Gloss Ivory frame and forks.
- Weight: NA.
- Frame Size: 18".
- Wheel Size: 26".
- Cycle Condition : B Grade. This cycle is new but may have slight marks to frame and/or forks. It has been returned to us by one of our couriers. It is mechanically sound and covered by the manufacturers full warranty. This bike comes 90% built. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem/bars, front wheel, front brake cable and seat required. Brakes and gears also require some adjustment.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.