B Grade Viking Belgravia Girls Traditional Heritage 24" Wheel 6 Speed Bike Lemon
SAVE: 52% or £130.04
Viking Cycles Established 1908
First established in Wolverhampton
in 1908 the Viking brand has a history, rich in the tradition of
top quality road bikes throughout the century. Quality, style and
durability have always been the hallmarks of Viking cycles.
Today's Vikings still embody those core qualities, as cycling in the UK has developed Viking has looked to widen it's range to meet demands of modern cyclists. Now designed in Manchester the 2018 Viking range includes Road, Gravel, Fixed Wheel, Hybrid, Heritage, Electric Bikes, Folders and Tandems.
B Grade 2018 Viking Belgravia Girls Traditional Heritage 24" Wheel 6 Speed Bike
Here is a version of the new Belgravia especially for the younger rider. It's a 6 speed young ladies bike for 9 to 11 years that combines the best aspects from both Dutch and British traditional bikes.
The design of the Viking Belgravia bike draws upon the classic "Oma" Dutch bikes, to provide a British take on the everyday city bike. With a comfortable upright riding position and low step over frame, the stylish Belgravia comes equipped with everything you need for life in the city and beyond. A full chainguard, to keep clothes free from oil and muck, front and rear mudguards for the days when the rain arrives. A rear pannier rack, means you can add bags for your commute, picnic or shopping. There's even a basket up front to complete the vintage look. At the heart of the Belgravia lies a hi-tensile steel frame equipped with a Shimano six speed drive train, alloy V brakes to slow you down and, of course, most importantly a comfy saddle.
- Frame: Girls Hi-tensile heritage frame, with a low step over top tube.
- Frame size: 13".
- Fork: Hi-tensile steel uni-crown.
- Gears: Shimano TX 6 speed indexed gears. Shimano Thumbshifter Plus gear shifter. 14/28 full bearing freewheel. Shimano rear derailleur.
- Headset: Steel full ball bearing, full chrome plated.
- Chainset: Steel single 46T chainwheel, with chainguard. Thun cartridge bottom bracket set, black.
- Wheels: 24" alloy 36 holes double wall rims with 24” x 1.75” black, white wall Kenda tyres.
- Front Hub: Steel, nutted.
- Rear Hub: Steel, 6/7 speed.
- Brakes: Alloy front and rear V brakes with alloy 2 finger type silver/black brake levers. Levers have reach adjust facility.
- Steering: Steel City style handlebar 500mm, Steel trekking 22.2mm stem, 30-degree rise. Tan coloured trekking type comfort grips.
- Saddle: Tan girls comfort saddle with a steel chrome seat post, 25.4 x 250mm.
- Additional: Steel front and rear 24" mudguards, alloy kickstand, rear carrier with bungee straps and a front wicker basket.
- Frame colour: Lemon.
- Fork colour: Lemon.
- Weight: 14.00kg.
- Cycle Condition : B Grade. This cycle is new but may have marks to frame and/or forks. It has been returned to us by one of our couriers. It is mechanically sound and covered by the manufacturers full warranty. This bike comes 90% built. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem/bars, front wheel, front brake cable and seat required. Brakes also require some adjustment.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.