B Grade Ryedale Harriet 17" Ladies 6 Speed Traditional Bike 26" Wheel Latte
SAVE: 51% or £169.05
B Grade Ryedale Harriet 26" Wheel Ladies 6 Speed STI Traditional Bike Latte
The 6 speed Harriet offers a traditional Cambridge frame providing the retro-chic feel to the bike finished in a warm Latte paint. The Dutch Style bike is designed for town, park or even quick visits to the shop, the Harriet features a low step-over top tube for easy access and all round comfort for leisure paced riding. The durable fork paired with the sweep back bars provides direct navigation for those narrow country lane bends as well as a clear view of the city scenery.
The retro Harriet comes with a convenient kickstand, alloy pedals and alloy dual caliper brakes with Tektro alloy levers for increased braking power and control. The Shimano EZ Fire shifter provides rapid gear changing options. With it's elegant style, the Harriet delivers a smooth and reliable ride.
- Frame: Classic Cambridge frame with a low step-over top tube.
- Frame size: 19".
- Gears: 6 speed with a Shimano EZ fire shifter, Shimano Rear Derailleur, Shimano 14/28 Freewheel and a KMC chain.
- Chainset: 46 tooth chainwheel with 170mm alloy cranks and cartridge bottom bracket.
- Wheels: 26" alloy 36 hole silver rims with 26 X 1 3/8" cream city pattern tyres. Alloy Hubs.
- Brakes: Alloy dual pivot caliper brakes with Tektro alloy levers.
- Saddle: Ryedale comfort sprung saddle with an alloy micro-adjust seat post.
- Features: Alloy pedals, full colour coded mudguards, with a front and rear carrier.
- Colour: Latte.
- Cycle Condition : B Grade. This cycle is new but may have slight marks to frame and/or forks. It has been returned to us by one of our couriers. It is mechanically sound and covered by the manufacturers full warranty. This bike comes 90% built. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem/bars, front wheel, front brake cable and seat required. Brakes and gears also require some adjustment.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.