B Grade Ryedale Harper 26" Wheel Ladies Single Speed Traditional Bike Blackcurrant 17"
SAVE: 33% or £90.04
Ryedale CyclesThe Ryedale cycle family is designed specifically with the needs of female riders in mind, each model aims to provide the perfect blend of classic styling with modern function. The Ryedale range includes seven different styles: Holly, Harper, Harriet, Harlow, Heather, Hermione and Hayleigh. Each Ryedale features a traditional low step-over frame, a lined front full wicker basket, colour co-ordinated mudguards, rims and carriers. Designed to offer the rider maximum comfort, each bike comes with a ladies sprung saddle and rear swept handle bars for a natural, upright riding position.
B Grade Ryedale Harper 26" Wheel Ladies Single Speed Traditional Bike Blackcurrant
New for 2017, the Ryedale Harper comes in a fresh blackcurrant colour combined with cream tyres and a sprung saddle to complete this bike's stylish look. It also features industry leading components on a classic low step-over frame, such as a Ryedale lined full wicker basket up front and also a rear carrier, essential for leisure rides. The sprung saddle increases comfortability and stability throughout the bike, assisted by the micro-alloy adjust seat post.
The low maintenance Harper comes with a convenient kickstand, alloy pedals and alloy dual caliper brakes with Tektro alloy levers for increased braking power and control, offering elegant style along with a smooth and reliable ride.
- Frame: Classic Cambridge ateel frame with a low step-over top tube.
- Fork: 26" Hi-ten steel trekking fork.
- Headset: Steel full ball bearings.
- Seat Bolt: Alloy 28.6mm, chrome plated.
- Chainset: 1/8" X 46T X 170mm, steel chainring and silver alloy crank.
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge type.
- Chain: KMC Z-410.
- Front tyres: Meghna 26" x 1 3/8", trekking pattern.
- Rear tyres: Meghna 26" x 1 3/8", trekking pattern.
- Tubes/valve: 26 x 1 3/8 AV valve.
- Rims: 26" x 1 3/8 alloy 36 hole single wall.
- Hubs: Steel 14G x 3/8", nutted.
- Brakes: Alloy dual pivot caliper brakes.
- Brake levers: Tektro alloy/resin 3 finger type.
- Freewheel: 18T.
- Pedals: Alloy body w/ BS reflector.
- Saddle: Ryedale comfort sprung saddle with a alloy micro-adjust seat post.
- Seat post: 25.4 x 250mm alloy rail type.
- Mudguards: 26" steel front and rear mudguard, 46mm wide.
- Handle bar: Steel city type chrome plated handle bar.
- Stem: Silver 22.2mm quil diameter.
- Grips: PVC Brown trekking type grips.
- Frame Colour: Blackcurrant.
- Cycle Condition: B Grade.This item is new but may have slight marks to frame and/or forks. It has been returned to us by one of our couriers. It is mechanically sound and covered by the manufacturers full warranty. This Bike comes 90% built. Fitting of pedals, stem/bars. General torque testing of nuts and bolts required. Gears and brakes also require some adjustment.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.