B Grade Raleigh Zero 24 Boys 24" Wheel Black Bike
SAVE: 28% or £70.05
Raleigh B Grade Zero 24 Boys 24" Wheel Aluminium Mountain Bike
Do you want to ride an awesome looking bike, then the Zero is the bike for you. Each Zero has been designed with a top end specification, a hot trend highlight colour and a pot of safety features. The lightweight aluminium Zero is a fast flying machine.
- Aluminium frame with hydro formed tubes; the aluminium frame material and oversized tubes result in a strong, lightweight frame which is easy to manoeuvre.
- Full Shimano transmission; on all Raleigh Children's geared bikes Raleigh fit full Shimano transmission including; Shimano freewheels, derailleur's and Shimano Revoshift shifters. This ensures component compatibility and will improve your child's experience of learning how to change gears. In our experience this style of gear shifter is easier for your child to change gear with than other styles of gear shifters, Shimano Revoshift also enables your child to keep their hands fully on the handlebar whilst they are changing gear.
- Rear derailleur protector; Raleigh fit as standard a rear gear protector which prevents damage to the high level of Shimano gears if the bike is dropped to the ground.
- Aluminium V-brakes; a high specification on Raleigh Children?s bikes fitted for an improved braking performance
- Front V-brake modulator; one of a number of safety features fitted as standard on Raleigh Children?s bikes. When your child applies the front brake the modulator regulates the force that goes down to the front v-brake resulting in smoother braking.
- Aluminium/resin brake levers; another high specification on Raleigh Children?s bikes, easily operated by little fingers fitted with an adjustment screw to fit to smaller hands.
- Fitted with lower rise handlebars to give a riding position so your child is more aware of their surroundings and a height adjustable stem allowing for your child?s growth. The handlebar area is finished off with softer dual compound co-ordinated grips.
- Aluminium rims; another high specification and safety feature on Raleigh Children?s bikes that give an improved surface for the brake blocks to brake against.
- Narrow 1.5 tyres with a modern style tread pattern suitable for riding on all surfaces.
- Junior non slip pedals; a safety feature Raleigh has been fitting to Children?s bikes for years, they are fitted with rubber pads which prevent feet slipping off. Each pair of non slip pedals is carefully colour matched to fit the bike design.
- Graphics under a clear coat; yet another high specification on the Raleigh Zero, by applying the bike graphics underneath a clear lacquer the sophisticated design will remain undamaged for years to follow.
- Printed saddle is matched to the bike design.
- Gender: Boys.
- Wheel size: 24 inch Wheel.
- Frame: Aluminium 6061, MTB, teardrop toptube, square downtube.
- Fork: Hi-Tensile steel, rigid, 28.6mm
- Headset: 1.1/8" threadless, intergrated cartridge, 3 x 15mm spacers, aluminium top cap.
- Shift Levers: Shimano Tourney, 6 speed revoshift.
- Brake Levers: Resin bracket aluminium lever, 3 finger, adjustment screws.
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Tourney RD-FT35, 6 speed.
- Front derailleur: Shimano TZ- Series FD-TZ30, down-route, 31.8mm.
- Front Brake: Aluminium V-brake, brake modulator.
- Rear Brake: Aluminium V-brake.
- Crankset: Steel 24/34/42, 3 piece steel, black, 152mm aluminium crank, black.
- Bottom Bracket: Steel 5pc.
- Freewheel/Cassette: Shimano Tourney, 6 speed, 14-28T.
- Chain: KMC Z-33 6 speed.
- Pedals: Resin junior, rubber non slip pads, 9/16", black.
- Front Hub: Steel 36h, nutted, black.
- Rear Hub: Steel 36h, nutted, black.
- Rims: Aluminium 24" single wall 36h, black.
- Spokes: Black 14g.
- Front Tyre: 24 x 1.50, black.
- Rear Tyre: 24 x 1.50, black.
- Inner Tubes: Standard 24" schrader valve.
- Stem: Steel,4 bolt, 25 degree rise, 25.4mm, black.
- Handlebars: Steel, 560mm wide, 30mm rise,6 degree backsweep black.
- Grips: Junior, dual compound, 75, black/orange.
- Saddle: Zero printed, black steel rail.
- Seatpost: Steel, 27.2 x 250mm, black.
- Seat Clamp: Aluminium, 31.8, black.
- Cycle Condition: This item is new but may have slight marks to frame and/or forks. It has been returned to us by one of our couriers. It is mechanically sound and covered by the manufacturers full warranty. This Bike comes 90% built. Fitting of pedals, stem/bars. General torque testing of nuts and bolts required. Gears and brakes also require some adjustment.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.