B Grade Raleigh Striker 14" Boys Bike Orange
SAVE: 33% or £35.05
B Grade Raleigh Striker 14" Boys Bike
Colours inspired from your football boots, you can ride to the training ground on the Striker in style. Packed with a range of football themed accessories, for the next No.1 striker and with standard safety features your Mum and Dad will be happy too.
- Hi-tensile steel frame with oversized tubes; for strength and the rigid fork means the bike is easy to manoeuvre.
- V-brakes; a high level of specification on Raleigh pavement bikes for an improved braking performance.
- Front V-brake modulator; one of a number of safety features fitted as standard on Raleigh Children's bikes. When your child applies the front brake the modulator regulates the force that goes down to the front v-brake resulting in smoother braking.
- Resin brake levers; designed to be easily operated by little fingers fitted with an adjustment screw to fit to smaller hands.
- Semi rise handlebars, allowing a more upright riding position, allowing your child to become more aware of things around them whilst riding.
- Aluminium rims, another high specification and safety feature on Raleigh pavement bikes that give an improved surface for the brake blocks to brake against.
- Junior non slip pedals, a safety feature Raleigh has been fitting to Children's bikes for years, they are fitted with rubber pads which prevent feet slipping off. Each pair of non slip pedals is carefully colour matched to fit the bike design.
- Full chain guard, colour co-ordinated with graphics to match the bike design, it is a functional necessity. Not only does it stop the dirt getting on your child and their clothes but it also keeps the sharp edges of the chain wheel covered and away from little fingers.
- Stabilisers are an essential for your child's first bike, giving your child and you confidence during their first cycling adventures, allowing them to learn balance and co-ordination safely.
- Front and rear mudguards, an essential piece of any Children's pavement bike designed to keep your child clean from any dirt picked up by the tyres, plus they complete the look of the designed bike.
- A range of football themed accessories including a bell, valve caps and water bottle plus, spoke decorations and printed Striker saddle; at Raleigh we take great pride in designing our Children's range, ensuring that each component - however small is matched to the design.
- Gender: Boys.
- Wheel size: 14 inch Wheel.
- Leg size: 40cm - 51cm.
- Front Mudguard: Plastic, black.
- Rear Mudguard: Plastic, black.
- Chainguard: Fully enclosed, black.
- Extras: Football Bell, Black spoke decorations, Football valve caps, Striker water bottle, Stabilisers.
- Stem: Steel, black.
- Handlebars: Steel, 500mm wide, 45mm rise, black.
- Grips: Junior, 100mm, black.
- Saddle: Striker printed, black steel rail.
- Seatpost: Steel, 25.4 x 177mm, black.
- Seat Clamp: Steel, nutted, silver.
- Frame: Hi-Tensile steel, MTB.
- Fork: Hi-Tensile steel, rigid, 28.6mm.
- Headset: Steel 8pc.
- Brake Levers: Aluminium adjustable, black, 2 finger.
- Front Brake: Steel V-brake, brake modulator, silver.
- Rear Brake: Steel V-brake, brake modulator, silver.
- Crankset: Steel 1 piece, black crank.
- Bottom Bracket: Steel 9pc.
- Freewheel/Cassette: 16T.
- Chain: 1/2" x 1/8".
- Pedals: Resin junior, rubber non slip pads, 1/2", black/yellow.
- Chainwheel: Steel 1 piece, black crank.
- Front Wheel: Aluminium 14" single wall 20h, black.
- Rear Wheel: Aluminium 14" single wall 20h, black.
- Front Hub: Steel 20h, nutted, black.
- Rear Hub: Steel 20h, nutted, black.
- Rims: Aluminium 14" single wall 20h, black.
- Spokes: black 14g.
- Front Tyre: 14 x 2.125, black,yellow colourline.
- Rear Tyre: 14 x 2.125, black,yellow colourline.
- Inner Tubes: Standard 14" schrader valve.
- Cycle Condition: This item is new but may have slight marks to frame and/or forks. It has been returned to us by one of our couriers. It is mechanically sound and covered by the manufacturers full warranty.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.