B Grade Raleigh Strada TS 2 650b Wheel Matte Blue Hybrid Bike 18"
SAVE: 34% or £170.05
Raleigh Cycles Established 1887
First established in Nottingham in 1887 Raleigh has a true range of pedigree products spanning across the leisure and race markets.
Within six years Raleigh became the biggest bicycle manufacturing company in the world and occupied a seven and a half acres in Faraday Road, Lenton, Nottingham. Today, Raleigh product development engineers and graphic designers ensure that the innovation continues and every Raleigh bike has a special level of quality and attention to detail. The functionality of every bike is important at Raleigh, it must be "fit for purpose" and reliable. To achieve this, high quality materials and components are used throughout.
B Grade Raleigh Strada TS 2 650b Wheel Matte Blue Hybrid Bike
More than just a city bike the Raleigh Strada TS is designed for the streets and the trail. Weekday worker, weekend warrior the Strada TS can handle it all. Equipped with a lightweight aluminium frame, meaning the bike won't hold you back. The suspension fork has lock out so you can ride it like a rigid bike when you're on the road. Equipped with 24 shimano gears for speed on the flat and to ease the climbs. Shimano's EZ fire shifters makes changing gears simple, powerful hydraulic disc brakes improve braking whatever the weather or terrain conditions. Clement Strada USH 650B tyres roll fast on the road but have enough grip for the trails. The TS 2 comes fitted with rack and mudguard mounts so you can customise it to your needs.
- Frame: Strada 6061 aluminium alloy frame. Mudguard and pannier bosses.
- Fork: Raleigh HLD565 650B 60mm travel with lock out.
- suspension fork: Raleigh HLD565 650B 60mm travel with lock out.
- Gear System: Shimano 24 speed gears with EZ Fire shifters. Shimano Tourney front and Acera rear derailleurs. Shimano M501 48/38/28T 170mm crankset, Sunrace 11-32T cassette. YBN 8 speed chain. Sealed cartridge bottom bracket.
- Wheel Specification: Aluminium double wall rims with RSP aluminium quick release disc hubs and Clement Strada 650B x 42c tyres with reflective side wall. Presta valve inner tubes.
- Brakes: Powerful Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brake with 160mm rotors.
- Handlebar and Stem: Raleigh alloy city bar with alloy ahead stem. Raleigh dual density round comfort grip.
- Additional Information: Selle Royal Shadow saddle. Micro adjust 30.4mm seatpost and alloy 34.9mm seat clamp.
- Frame Colour: Matte Blue.
- Fork Colour: Black.
- Cycle Condition : B Grade. This bike is mechanically perfect but may have some cosmetic damage to frame and or forks. Returned to us by one of our couriers. It has a manufacturers full warranty. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem, handlebars, front wheel, front brake cable, saddle and seatpost are necessary. Gears and brakes may require some adjustment prior to riding.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.