B Grade Raleigh Strada TS 1 650b Wheel Neon Yellow Hybrid Bike 22"
SAVE: 29% or £125.05
Raleigh Cycles Established 1887
First established in Nottingham in 1887 Raleigh has a true range of pedigree products spanning across the leisure and race markets.
Within six years Raleigh became the biggest bicycle manufacturing company in the world and occupied a seven and a half acres in Faraday Road, Lenton, Nottingham. Today, Raleigh product development engineers and graphic designers ensure that the innovation continues and every Raleigh bike has a special level of quality and attention to detail. The functionality of every bike is important at Raleigh, it must be "fit for purpose" and reliable. To achieve this, high quality materials and components are used throughout.
B Grade Raleigh Strada TS 1 650b Wheel Neon Yellow Hybrid Bike
More than just a city bike the Raleigh Strada TS is designed for the streets and the trail. Weekday worker, weekend warrior the Strada TS can handle it all. Constructed around a lightweight aluminium frame meaning the bike won't hold you back. The suspension fork has lock out so you can ride it like a rigid bike when you're on the road. Equipped with 21 Shimano gears for speed on the flat and to ease the climbs. Shimano's EZ fire shifters makes changing gears simple, whilst the powerful disc brakes improve braking whatever the weather or terrain conditions. Clement Strada 650b tyres roll fast on the road but have enough grip for the trails. The TS 1 comes fitted with rack and mudguard mounts so you can customise it to your needs.
- Frame: Strada 6061 aluminium frame. Mudguard and pannier bosses.
- Fork: Raleigh HLD565 650B 60mm travel with lock out.
- Gear System: Shimano 21 speed gears with EZ Fire shifters. Shimano Tourney front and Altus rear derailleurs. Shimano M301 48/38/28t 170mm crankset and Shimano 12-32T cassette. YBN 7 speed chain. Sealed cartridge bottom bracket.
- Wheel Specification: Aluminium double wall rims with RSP alloy quick release disc hubs and Clement Strada 650B x 42c tyres with reflective side wall. Presta valve inner tubes.
- Brakes: Powerful front and rear cable disc brakes with 160mm rotor.
- Handlebar and Stem: Raleigh city rise bar with alloy ahead stem. Raleigh dual density round comfort grips.
- Additional Information: Selle Royal Shadow comfort saddle. Alloy micro adjust 30.4mm seatpost with alloy 34.9mm seat clamp.
- Frame Colour: Neon Yellow.
- Fork Colour: Black.
Cycle Condition: B Grade. This item is new but may have slight marks to frame and/or forks. It has been returned to us by one of our couriers. It is mechanically sound and covered by the manufacturers full warranty. This Bike comes 90% built. Fitting of pedals, stem/bars. General torque testing of nuts and bolts required. Gears and brakes also require some adjustment.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.