B Grade Raleigh Spirit 19" Ladies Traditional 3sp Bike Yellow No Basket/Front Mudguard
SAVE: 49% or £170.05
Raleigh Cycles Established 1887
First established in Nottingham in 1887 Raleigh has a true range of pedigree products spanning across the leisure and race markets.
Within six years Raleigh became the biggest bicycle manufacturing company in the world and occupied a seven and a half acres in Faraday Road, Lenton, Nottingham. Today, Raleigh product development engineers and graphic designers ensure that the innovation continues and every Raleigh bike has a special level of quality and attention to detail. The functionality of every bike is important at Raleigh, it must be "fit for purpose" and reliable. To achieve this, high quality materials and components are used throughout.
B Grade Raleigh Spirit 3 Speed Traditional Bike No Basket/Front Mudguard
From the Raleigh Classic series of traditional bicycles the Spirit might be something you seem to be familiar with, borrowing a little traditional Dutch bikes and little from traditional British bikes. The Spirit combines the features of low step frame, an enclosed drive train with modern alloy rims, lightweight aluminium frame, powerful alloy V brakes and Sturmey Archer 3 speed indexed gears. Always a willing partner whether it's an occasional jaunt to the shops or your daily commute, the Spirit comes equipped to meet your needs with swept back bars and a comfy ladies saddle.
- Model Type: Three speed traditional ladies town and country bike.
- Frame: Lightweight aluminium twin tube. Low step over.
- Fork: Hi Tensile steel fork. Chrome threaded headset. Curved and tapered blades.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Gear System: Sturmey Archer 3 speed internal hub indexed gears with Sturmey Archer twist gear shifter. 42T aluminium chainset. Traditional rubber block pedals.
- Wheel Specification: Aluminium rims, aluminium nutted hubs, City tread 700 x 38c colour co-ordinated tyres.
- Brakes: Front and rear alloy V type brakes with alloy levers. Levers have reach adjust facility.
- Handlebar and Stem: Raleigh Classic swept back bar, short reach stem, stitched leather effect ergo grip.
- Additional Information: Comfort colour co-ordinated saddle, aluminium micro adjust seatpost, chainguard, rear carrier and ding dong bell.
- Weight: 16kg.
- Frame Colour: Yellow.
- Fork Colour: Yellow.
- Cycle Condition : B Grade. This bike is mechanically perfect but missing front basket & mudguard. Contains paint chips to the frame and minor rips on the right leather grip. It has a manufacturers full warranty. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem, handlebars, front wheel, front brake cable, saddle and seatpost are necessary. Gears and brakes may require some adjustment prior to riding.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.