B Grade Raleigh Pioneer Grand Tour 18" Womens 700C 24SPD Bicycle Gunmetal
SAVE: 29% or £130.05
B Grade Raleigh Pioneer Grand Tour Womens 700C 24SPD Bicycle Gunmetal
The Pioneer Grand Tour is our ultimate urban utility bike, combining a sleek design and traditional styling. Perfectly suited to city life, this bike is built for practicality and style, plus tarmac-friendly tyres and a fully equipped design make it ideal for your commute. The Pioneer Grand Tours aluminium frame is both strong and lightweight making it able to withstand the rigours of everyday use whilst still being a pleasure to ride. Swept back steel handlebars allow an upright and more relaxed riding position while the adjustable stem and seatpost enable you to fit the bike to your needs. A padded Selle Royal saddle and ergonomic grips provide extra comfort during your ride and the bikes high quality finish is complete with unique metallic paint and highlight colours to make you stand out from the crowd.
The fully equipped design includes an aluminium kickstand, front and rear mudguards designed to keep your clothes clean during your ride and a rear pannier rack allowing you to attach a pannier bag as a convenient alternative to carrying a rucksack. Though best suited to city streets, the Pioneer Tours CST Zepplin tyres have a tread pattern which ensures this bike is suitable for light trail riding and canal paths so you'll be ready for wherever your adventures take you. Puncture protection means you won't spend all your time at the side of the road fixing that nasty puncture. Also, to help you be seen and safe at night the tyres feature a reflective strip around the rim. Equipped with 24 speed Shimano Tourney gears coupled with EZ fire gear shifters to make switching between gears simpler, you'll be prepared for the hills but still be able to zip along on the flat.
- Material: aluminium.
- Frame type: low step.
- Wheel size: 700c.
- Frame: 6061 aluminium.
- Weight: lightweight 14.5kg.
- Headset: 1/18th threaded CP finish.
- Shift levers: Shimano 24 speed Ez fire.
- Right shift lever: Shimano Ez fire 8 Speed.
- Left shift lever: Shimano Ez fire 3 speed.
- Brake levers: integrated with shifter.
- Rear derailleur: Shimano TX800.
- Front derailleur: Shimano tourney.
- Brakes: aluminium V brake.
- Cassette: Shimano 12-32 Cassette.
- Chain: 8 speed.
- Pedals: Raleigh 'anti slip'.
- Wheels: aluminium silver rim, 36h, aluminium hub.
- Rims: aluminium double wall 36h.
- Stem: aluminium adjustable quill type.
- Raleigh aluminium comfort handlebars.
- Grips: Raleigh dual density round comfort grip.
- Saddle: Selle Royal milo plus womens.
- Seatpost: aluminium micro adjust 27.2mm.
- Seat clamp: aluminium 31.8mm.
- Mudguards: Curana colour matched aluminium composite.
- Rear carrier: aluminium colour matched.
- Fork: Raleigh steel trekking fork.
- Crankset: Shimano TY301 48/38/28t black 170mm.
- Bottom bracket: sealed cartridge.
- Front hub: Raleigh aluminium 36 hole.
- Rear hub: Raleigh 36 hole aluminium threaded.
- Inner tubes: 700 x 35-40 presta valve.
- Cycle Condition : B Grade. This bike is mechanically perfect but may have some cosmetic damage to frame and or forks. It has a manufacturers full warranty. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem, handlebars, front wheel, front brake cable, saddle and seatpost are necessary. Gears and brakes may require some adjustment prior to riding.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.