B Grade Raleigh Pioneer 2 19" Gents Aluminium Hybrid Bike Black
SAVE: 36% or £160.05
The Pioneer 2 is designed for comfort and practicality; it has an upright
riding position making it a pleasure to ride both for leisure and commuting
purposes. This bike is fully equipped with a kickstand, pannier rack and strong
alloy mudguards in a highly polished silver finish meaning you're ready to go
straight from the shop.
The Pioneer's frame boasts a high quality finish with unique metallic paint colours and silver highlights giving the bike a stylish look to match its practical nature. The adjustable height handlebar and stem provide flexibility for the rider and plastic scuff protection on either side of the Selle Royal saddle means you can lean your bike against a wall or other rough surface without having to worry about causing damage to your bike.
CST Zepplin high volume tyres with puncture protection mean you won't spend all your time at the side of the road fixing that nasty puncture and to help make sure that you're seen and safe at night the tyres are completed with a reflective strip around the tyre rim.
With a wide range of 24 speed Shimano gears you will find it easier to find the right gear to help you up the hills and back down again. This bike also has the added extra benefit of a forged alloy Shimano chainset for smoother gear shifting.
- Model Type: Gents 24 speed city and trekking hybrid bike.
- Frame: Aluminium city trekking frame. 6061 aluminium butted main tubes. Replaceable dropout.
- Fork: Raleigh rigid steel trekking fork, chrome 1 1/8" threaded headset.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Gear System: Shimano 24 speed gears with Shimano EZ fire shifters. Shimano M171 48/38/28T chainset and Shimano 12-32T cassette. Shimano Altus rear derailleur. Shimano Tourney front derailleur. Sealed cartridge bottom bracket. KMC 8 speed chain.
- Wheel Specification: Lightweight double wall aluminium 36H rims on alloy hubs. Raleigh "R" dome nuts. Fitted with CST Zeppelin 700C x 40mm large volume tyres.
- Brakes: Powerful front and rear alloy V type brakes. Shimano integrated levers.
- Handlebar and Stem: Alloy adjustable height/angle quill type stem with alloy comfort bars and dual density round comfort grips.
- Additional Information: Raleigh colour matched composite mudguards, aluminium 27.2mm micro-adjust seatpost, AXA lite line chainguard, rear alloy colour matched carrier, Selle Royal Milo gents comfort saddle, alloy kick stand. Raleigh 'anti-slip' alloy pedals.
- Frame Colour: Black.
- Fork Colour: Black.
- Weight: 13.9kg.
- Cycle Condition : B Grade. This bike is mechanically perfect but may have some cosmetic damage to frame and or forks. It has a manufacturers full warranty. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem, handlebars, front wheel, front brake cable, saddle and seatpost are necessary. Gears and brakes may require some adjustment prior to riding.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.