B Grade Raleigh Mustang Sport 53cm Shimano Claris 16sp Road Gravel Bike
SAVE: 31% or £250.05
Gravel bikes are so versatile. With a unique geometry and rugged component specifications these bikes can be used as a fast all-weather ride to work, a winter training bike or if stripped bare it would be perfect for a weekend entry into the local cross league race. A real mud plugger.
B Grade Raleigh Mustang Sport Shimano Claris 16sp Road Gravel Bike
The Mustang is the perfect companion for the cyclist who enjoys a bit of everything! The star of our Adventure Range, the Mustang is designed for the real world of getting to work or grabbing some fun at the weekend. A hybrid bike built for speed and agility, the Mustang Sport finds the perfect balance between a road and off road bike allowing you to ride on a wide range of terrains. Take the towpath or the short cut through the woods, deal with the potholes and uneven tarmac of the British roads with ease. The all new Mustang Sport features a super lightweight Double butted Aluminium frame and tapered headtube with Gravel frame geometry; designed to offer a more relaxed riding position than a traditional road bike without compromising too much on speed. The Gravel-specific carbon fork is lightweight and shock absorbent while the tapered alloy steerer affords precise handling and great tyre clearance. Tubeless compatible rims make it simple to upgrade to tubeless tyres if you want to be sure that a puncture won't hold you back on your adventures. Plus, the FSA adventure chainset offers gears low enough for climbing on trails and a high top gear for speed on the road perfectly complimented by the Shimano's Claris groupset.
- Frame: Raleigh Mustang AL6061 double butted alloy, tapered headtube, Gravel geometry, rack and mudguard eyelets.
- Forks: Gravel specific carbon fork with tapered alloy steerer. FSA Orbit C40 integrated headset.
- Wheel size: 700c.
- Brakeset: Promax DSK330 mechanical disc, Shimano Claris 2000 levers.
- Wheelset: XLC A250 tubeless ready cyclo cross wheelset. Clement X'Plor MSO 700c x 36mm tyres. Presta tubes.
- Gearset: Shimano Claris 16 speed groupset with FSA Tempo 46/30t. Cartridge 110mm Bottom Bracket. Sunrace 11-32 8 speed Cassette. KMC X7 chain.
- Handlebars and stem: XLC Mustang alloy compact handle bar. XLC ahead 90mm. XLC sticky gel tape bar tape.
- Pedals: Road cage.
- Additional: XLC alloy microadjust 27.2. XLC 31.8 allen bolt seat clamp. Raleigh C1 saddle.
- Weight: 11.5kg.
- Frame Colour: Grey.
- Fork Colour: Grey.
- Cycle Condition : B Grade. This bike is mechanically perfect but may have some cosmetic damage to frame and or forks. It has a manufacturers full warranty. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem, handlebars, front wheel, front brake cable, saddle and seatpost are necessary. Gears and brakes may require some adjustment prior to riding.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.