B Grade Raleigh Mustang Elite 50cm SM Adventure Gravel Road Bike 1X11 Purple
SAVE: 30% or £330.05
Gravel bikes are so versatile. With a unique geometry and rugged component specifications these bikes can be used as a fast all-weather ride to work, a winter training bike or if stripped bare it would be perfect for a weekend entry into the local cross league race. A real mud plugger.
B Grade Raleigh Mustang Elite Adventure Gravel Road Bike 1X11 Purple
The Mustang is the perfect companion for the cyclist who enjoys a bit of everything!
The star of our Adventure Range, the Mustang is designed for the real world of getting to work or grabbing some fun at the weekend. A hybrid bike built for speed and agility, the Mustang Elite finds the perfect balance between a road and off road bike allowing you to ride on a wide range of terrains. Take the towpath or the short cut through the woods, deal with the potholes and uneven tarmac of the British roads with ease.
The all new Mustang Elite features a super lightweight Double butted Aluminium frame and tapered headtube with Gravel frame geometry; designed to offer a more relaxed riding position than a traditional road bike without compromising too much on speed. The Gravel-specific carbon fork is lightweight and shock absorbent while the tapered alloy steerer affords precise handling and great tyre clearance.
Tubeless compatible rims make it simple to upgrade to tubeless tyres if you want to be sure that a puncture won't hold you back on your adventures. The Mustang Elite makes use of SRAM's wide range Apex 1 gears combined with a single chain ring for the ultimate in simplicity, giving the elite a clean look as well as an easy gear changing system. Stopping is handled by the powerful TRP Spyre disc brakes which are regularly reviewed as the best cable actuated disc brake; both pads move making it more powerful for better control and easier to set up than other systems.
- Frame: Raleigh Mustang AL6061 double butted alloy, tapered headtube, Gravel geometry.
- Forks: Gravel specific carbon fork with tapered alloy steerer. FSA Orbit C40 integrated headset.
- Wheel size: 700c.
- Brakes: Tektro Spyre - Dual Actuated Mechanical Disc.
- Front Wheel: 700c XLC- A250 tubeless compatible on 6 bolt thru axle hub.
- Rear Wheel: 700c XLC-A250 tubeless compatible on 6 bolt 142/12 thru axle hub.
- Gearset: Shimano Apex 1 shift levers and Sram Apex 1 rear derailleur. Cartridge 110mm Bottom Bracket. Sunrace 11-32 11 speed Cassette. KMC X11 chain.
- Handlebars and stem: XLC Mustang alloy compact handle bar. XLC ahead 90mm. XLC sticky gel tape bar tape.
- Pedals: Road cage.
- Additional: XLC alloy microadjust 27.2. XLC 31.8 allen bolt seat clamp. Raleigh C1 saddle.
- Weight (approx): 11kg.
- Frame Colour: Purple.
- Fork Colour: Purple.
- Cycle Condition: B Grade. This cycle is new but may have slight marks to frame and/or forks. It has been returned to us by one of our couriers. It is mechanically sound and covered by the manufacturers full warranty. This bike comes 90% built. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem/bars, front wheel, front brake cable and seat required. Brakes also require some adjustment.
Please refer to the Delivery Information section for current information.
Our Contact Us page can be found here
For any (non-delivery based) issues regarding the following models of bikes:
- De Novo
- Please contact the supplier's customer helpline on: 0161 813 1745