B Grade Raleigh Fern 17" Ladies Traditional 3sp Bike Cream
SAVE: 28% or £135.05
Raleigh Cycles Established 1887
First established in Nottingham in 1887 Raleigh has a true range of pedigree products spanning across the leisure and race markets.
Within six years Raleigh became the biggest bicycle manufacturing company in the world and occupied a seven and a half acres in Faraday Road, Lenton, Nottingham. Today, Raleigh product development engineers and graphic designers ensure that the innovation continues and every Raleigh bike has a special level of quality and attention to detail. The functionality of every bike is important at Raleigh, it must be "fit for purpose" and reliable. To achieve this, high quality materials and components are used throughout.
B Grade Raleigh Fern 17" Ladies Traditional 3sp Bike Cream
The classic twin tube shaped frame is manufactured in lightweight aluminium with relaxed geometry to give a comfortable riding position, with extra design features of internal cables and a steering limiter. The rear brake and derailleur cables are routed inside the frame for low maintenance, to help reduce any trapped clothing incidents and to achieve a cleaner cable free look to your new bike.
SRAM 3 speed internal hub gears for simple and easy gear changing. Tektro aluminium side pull dual pivot brakes and aluminium levers for an improved braking performance. Aluminium double wall rims for strength, with a CNC braking surface giving an improved surface for the brake blocks to brake against. 700c 45mm tyres; wider than standard tyres with an increased volume of air which results in a cushioning affect for a smoother ride, with a puncture protective layer and a tread pattern suitable for roads, paths and trails, in cream to compliment the bike colours.
Swept back aluminium handlebars allowing for a more relaxed, upright riding position, Selle Royal soft trekking grips with stitching detail, finished in the same vintage brown cover to match the Selle Royal saddle. Steel front and rear mudguards, perfect for keeping your clothes clean; finished with retro styled accessories; front aluminium nose detail, front guard flap for extra protection, and a rear round reflector. Colour matched rear carrier supplied with straps, allowing you to add a stylish rear pannier bag, as an alternative to carrying a rucksack. Front wicker style basket, a must have accessory on this fashion inspired bike, ideal for transporting, complete with a green gingham basket cover which doubles up as a shopping bag. Three finishing touches; graphics under a clear coat to prevent damage, an aluminium propstand to keep your bike looking pristine and a ding dong bell for safety and added style.
- Stem: Steel trekking, 40mm ext, 30 degree rise, 22.2mm.
- Handlebars: Aluminium, city, 580mm wide.
- Grips: Selle Royal vintage brown stiched cover, black end cap.
- Saddle: Selle Royal Freeway Gel, chrome plated rail.
- Seatpost: Aluminium, micro adjust, 27.2 x 300mm.
- Seat clamp: Aluminium 31.8mm.
- Frame: Raleigh classic aluminium twin tube low step women's frame, internal rear brake and derailleur cables, steering limiter.
- Fork: Raleigh classic steel 700c, rigid, 22.2mm, fork crown with Raleigh logo.
- Headset: 1.1/18" threaded.
- Shift levers: Sram I-Motion 3, 3 speed.
- Right shift lever: Sram I-Motion 3, 3 speed.
- Brake levers: Tektro TS-325A aluminium lever and bracket.
- Front brake: Tektro TS-985A aluminium side pull, dual pivot.
- Rear brake: Tektro TS-985R aluminium side pull, dual pivot.
- Chainwheel: Raleigh classic steel chainwheel, 42T, 170mm aluminium crank.
- Crankset: Raleigh classic steel chainwheel, 42T, 170mm aluminium crank.
- Left hand crank: 170mm aluminium crank.
- Chain ring: Raleigh classic steel 1/8" x 42T.
- Bottom bracket: Square taper, 118mm.
- Freewheel/cassette: Sram standard 3-lobe interface sprocket 19 teeth offset.
- Chain: KMC KMCX1.
- Pedals: Aluminium trekking, 9/16", black/silver.
- Front wheel: Aluminium 700c double wall 36h, machined side wall, colour coordinated, aluminium nutted hub.
- Rear wheel: Aluminium 700c double wall 36h, machined side wall, colour coordinated, aluminium nutted hub.
- Front hub: Aluminium 36h, nutted.
- Rear hub: Sram i-Motion3 3 speed internal gear hub.
- Rims: Aluminium 700c double wall 36h, machined side wall, colour coordinated.
- Spokes: UCP 14g.
- Front tyre: Innova IA-2403, 700x45c, anti-puncture sport guard, full cream.
- Rear tyre: Innova IA-2403, 700x45c, anti-puncture sport guard, full cream.
- Inner tubes: 700 x 45, extended presta valve.
- Front mudguard: Steel, classic, colour coordinated, aluminium nose.
- Rear mudguard: Steel, classic, colour coordinated.
- Chainguard: Raleigh classic steel, 42T colour coordinated.
- Rear carrier: Steel, classic, colour coordinated, brown strap.
- Carrier strap: Elasticated, brown.
- Front carrier: Steel, brake mounted, colour coordinated.
- Basket: Willow, brown.
- Extras: Aluminium kickstand, Ding dong bell, front mudguard rear flap, steering limiter, rear round reflector, retro styled mudguard fittings, cable holders, Raleigh aluminium headbadge, basket liner/bag.
- Cycle Condition : B Grade. This bike is mechanically perfect but may have some cosmetic damage to frame and or forks. It has a manufacturers full warranty. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem, handlebars, front wheel, front brake cable, saddle and seatpost are necessary. Gears and brakes may require some adjustment prior to riding.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.