B Grade Raleigh Dutch Priority 21" Gents Aluminium Hybrid Bike
SAVE: 30% or £175.05
B Grade Raleigh Dutch Priority Gents Hybrid
The Priority is designed for comfort and practicality, it has an upright riding position making it a pleasure to ride both for leisure and commuting purposes. This bike comes fully equipped with a Front dynamo light, kickstand, pannier rack full chainguard, rear wheel frame mounted lock and full length mudguards.
Equipped with front suspension forks and seat post, the
Raleigh Dutch Priority features low maintenance drivetrain with a Shimano Nexus
seven speed internal geared hub. Shimano roller brakes front and rear provide
predictable stopping in all weather conditions
The adjustable height handlebar and stem provide flexibility for the rider and plastic scuff protection on either side of the Selle Royal saddle means you can lean your bike against a wall or other rough surface without having to worry about causing damage to your bike.
Schwalbe Road Cruiser tyres with puncture protection mean you won't spend all your time at the side of the road fixing that nasty puncture and to help make sure that you're seen and safe at night the tyres are completed with a reflective strip around the tyre rim.
- Gents Alloy frame 21"
- Front suspension fork.
- 700x35c Schwalbe Road Cruiser puncture resistant tyres.
- Suspension seatpost
- 7 Speed Shimano Nexus hub gears
- Front and rear Shimano roller brakes
- Easy adjust handlebar system.
- Fully enclosed chainguard.
- Full mudguards
- Front Dynamo hub and rear pannier battery.
- Integral Trelock frame lock
- Rear carrier
- Front and rear mudguards
- Side stand
- Gel sprung Selle Royal saddle.
- Weight: 17.3 kg
- Cycle Condition: B Grade.This item is new but may have slight marks to frame and/or forks. It has been returned to us by one of our couriers. It is mechanically sound and covered by the manufacturers full warranty. This Bike comes 90% built. Fitting of pedals, stem/bars. General torque testing of nuts and bolts required. Gears and brakes also require some adjustment.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.