B Grade Raleigh Circa 2 Gents Aluminium Hybrid Bike 21"
SAVE: 37% or £110.05
Raleigh Cycles Established 1887
First established in Nottingham in 1887 Raleigh has a true range of pedigree products spanning across the leisure and race markets.
Within six years Raleigh became the biggest bicycle manufacturing company in the world and occupied a seven and a half acres in Faraday Road, Lenton, Nottingham.
Today, Raleigh product development engineers and graphic designers ensure that the innovation continues and every Raleigh bike has a special level of quality and attention to detail. The functionality of every bike is important at Raleigh, it must be "fit for purpose" and reliable. To achieve this, high quality materials and components are used throughout.
B Grade 2017 Raleigh Circa 2 Gents Aluminium Hybrid Bike
On the continent people use their bikes everyday, cycling is not a leisure activity but a significant mode of transport. The bikes they ride are not built for speed but comfort and practicality and the Raleigh Circa line is this style of bike. Designed with a comfortable upright riding position, equipped with mudguards and racks so you just need to add your choice of lights and lock and you're set to go.
Built around Raleigh's strong light aluminium 6061 Circa 2's frame and now kitted out with Shimano 21 speed transmission offering a wide range of gears for road and trail use. Gears are easily selected by the push of a button on the Shimano EZ Fire shifters and the powerful V type brakes offer predictable stopping in all conditions. Highlights include a comfort saddle, ergonomic Raleigh grips all add to your riding pleasure.An aluminium propstand to keep your bike looking pristine. Rear swept back steel comfort handlebars allow for a more relaxed, upright riding position.
- Model Type: Gents 21 speed city and trekking hybrid bike.
- Frame: Aluminium city trekking frame. 6061 aluminium butted main tubes. Replaceable dropout.
- Fork: Raleigh rigid steel trekking fork, 1 1/8" threaded headset.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Gear System: Shimano 21 speed gears with Shimano EZ fire shifters. 48/38/28T chainset and Shimano 14-28T freewheel. Shimano Tourney rear derailleur. Shimano Tourney front derailleur. Sealed cartridge bottom bracket. KMC 7 speed chain.
- Wheel Specification: Lightweight double wall aluminium 36H rims on alloy hubs. Fitted with Raleigh 700C x 35mm hybrid tyres.
- Brakes: Powerful front and rear alloy V type brakes. Shimano integrated levers.
- Handlebar and Stem: Quill type stem with steel comfort bars and ergo comfort grips.
- Additional Information: Raleigh composite mudguards, aluminium 27.2mm x 300mm micro-adjust seatpost,resin chainguard, steel rear pannier rack, Raleigh gents comfort saddle, alloy kick stand.
- Frame Colour: Brown.
- Fork Colour: Brown.
- Weight: 16.5kg.
Cycle Condition: B Grade. This item is new but may have slight marks to frame and/or forks. It has been returned to us by one of our couriers. It is mechanically sound and covered by the manufacturers full warranty. This Bike comes 90% built. Fitting of pedals, stem/bars. General torque testing of nuts and bolts required. Gears and brakes also require some adjustment.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.