B Grade Raleigh Atom Boys 12" Wheel Bike Red
SAVE: 48% or £65.05
B Grade Raleigh Atom Boys 12" Bike Red suit 3-5yrs
Made for little superheroes, the Atom boasts a modern design and is packed with safety features to ensure your little heroes are protected.
The Raleigh Atom boasts a lightweight Aluminium frame and high-rise handlebars, allowing a more upright riding position giving little riders increased visibility. The Atom also comes with stabilisers, which are an essential for your child's first bike, providing them with confidence during their first cycling adventures and allowing them to learn balance and co-ordination safely.
The bike features caliper brakes for an improved braking performance, alongside resin brake levers which are designed to be easily operated by little fingers fitted with an adjustment screw for smaller hands.
Aluminium rims give an improved surface for the brake blocks to brake against and junior non-slip pedals, a safety feature Raleigh has been fitting to Children's bikes for years, which have been fitted with rubber pads to prevent feet slipping off. Each pair of non-slip pedals is carefully colour matched to fit the bike design.
The Atom has a full chain guard which is colour co-ordinated with graphics to match the bike design and is a functional necessity. Not only does it stop the dirt getting on your child and their clothes but it also keeps the sharp edges of the chain wheel covered and away from little fingers. It also has a rear coloured mudguard as standard.
The graphics on the Atom have been applied under a clear coat to ensure they don't fade or become damaged over time. Raleigh focuses on every detail of design when it comes to their bikes, with colour co-ordinated saddles, grips and tyres to finish off the overall look of the Atom.
- Aluminium frame; for your child's first experience of cycling an aluminium frame is ideal it is lightweight, easy to handle and manoeuvre.
- Aluminium caliper brakes; a high specification on Raleigh pavement bikes fitted for an improved braking performance.
- Aluminium/resin brake levers; another high specification on Raleigh pavement bikes, easily operated by little fingers fitted with an adjustment screw to fit to smaller hands.
- Handlebars for a more upright riding position, allowing your child to become more aware of things around them whilst riding.
- Aluminium rims; another high specification and safety feature on Raleigh pavement bikes that give an improved surface for the brake blocks to brake against.
- Junior non slip pedals; a safety feature Raleigh has been fitting to Children's bikes for years, they are fitted with rubber pads which prevent feet slipping off. Each pair of non slip pedals is carefully colour matched to fit the bike design.
- Full chain guard; colour co-ordinated with graphics to match the bike design, it is a functional necessity. Not only does it stop the dirt getting on your child and their clothes but it also keeps the sharp edges of the chain wheel covered and away from little fingers.
- Stabilisers are an essential for your child's first bike, giving your child and you confidence during their first cycling adventures, allowing them to learn balance and co-ordination safely.
- Rear mudguard; an essential piece of any Children's pavement bike designed to keep your child clean from any dirt picked up by the rear tyre, plus it is designed to enhance the look of this MTB bike.
- Graphics under a clear coat; yet another high specification on the Raleigh Atom, by applying the bike graphics underneath a clear lacquer the super hero designed Atom will remain undamaged for years to follow.
- Colour co-ordinated saddles, grips and tyres, at Raleigh we take great pride in designing our Children's range, ensuring that each component - however small is matched to the bike design.
Wheel size: 12 inch Wheel.
Leg size: 34cm - 41cm.
Frame: Aluminium 6061, Y.
Fork: Hi-Tensile steel, rigid, 28.6mm.
Headset: Steel 8pc.
Brake Levers: Resin bracket aluminium lever, 2 finger, adjustment screws.
Front Brake: Aluminium caliper, black.
Rear Brake: Aluminium caliper, black.
Crankset: Steel 1 piece, black crank.
Bottom Bracket: Steel 9pc.
Chain: 1/2" x 1/8".
Pedals: Resin junior, rubber non slip pads, 1/2", black/red.
Front Hub: Steel 16h, nutted, silver.
Rear Hub: Steel 16h, nutted, silver.
Rims: Aluminium 12" single wall 16h, silver.
Spokes: Black 14g.
Front Tyre: 12 x 2.125, black, colourline.
Rear Tyre: 12 x 2.125, black, colourline.
Inner Tubes: Standard 12" schrader valve.
Stem: Steel, 25 degree rise, 22.2mm, black.
Handlebars: Steel, 480mm wide, 50mm rise, black, crossbar.
Grips: Junior,100mm, red.
Saddle: Atom printed.
Seatpost: Steel, 27.2 x 152mm, black.
Seat Clamp: Aluminium, 31.8, black.
Mudguards: Plastic, black, seat post fixing.
Chainguard: Fully enclosed, black.
Extras: Printed handlebar pad, Stabilisers.
Cycle Condition: This cycle is new but may have slight marks to frame and/or forks. It has been returned to us by one of our couriers. It is mechanically sound and covered by the manufacturers full warranty. Fitting of pedals, stem, handlebars, front wheel, saddle and seat post are necessary.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.