B Grade Lectro Urban Race 17" Ladies 36Volt 250w 21 Speed Electric Bike
SAVE: 54% or £649.05
Developed in the UK, the Lectro electric bike range represents the culmination of 8 years of experience in designing the UK's top selling ebikes.
Rather than try to compromise or dilute their ideals the Lectro bikes have are designed from the bottom (bracket) up, component by component to create well spec'd great value every day electric bikes. The range of nine bikes offer everything from compact folding, city commute, urban sports to 650b mountain bikes.
At Lectro we believe that cycling should be accessible to everyone so we have combined our top cycle designs with the best brushless motor technology and state of the art Lithium-ion battery packs to create a range of electrically assisted cycles for all.B Grade Lectro Urban Race 17" Ladies 36Volt 250w 21 Speed Electric Bike
The Lectro Urban Race provides an assisted range of of up to 45km from its powerful 36 Volt 10.4Ah battery. Rather than having a throttle, the motor helps you along when you start to pedal. With a 21 speed Shimano drivetrain you can still choose a comfortable gear and select the level of motor assistance you require depending on the terrain. Assisted E-bikes are limited to about 15 mph (25kph) and do not require any form of insurance, should you wish the Urban Race can be ridden without the battery as a regular bike.
The Lectro Urban Race is the perfect choice for eating up mile after mile on the black stuff. Its large 700c wheels, lightweight aluminium sports hybrid frame and rigid, straight blade forks are ideal for longer distances but still well suited to venture off-road onto paths and tracks. Fitted with a super slick Shimano 21 speed transmission system with easy to use push button gear selectors, the Urban Race has all the gear ratios you will need. The adjustable angle stem and lo-rise handlebar creates a relaxed riding position which you can fine tune to suit rider requirements. The Urban Race is supplied "naked" but there's clearance for mudguards if you want to equip it for the wet. And, when you need that extra push, the 250 watt brushless motor can be engaged to help you power up those gradients. The large capacity compact lithium ion power pack is mounted low down on the frame to help lower the centre of gravity. The handlebar module lets you select the level of assistance required and displays the battery condition, a 4-5 hour charge will give you around 45km of assisted riding.
- 45km assisted range (dependent on load and terrain).
- 6 km/h walk assist.
- Frame: Aluminium 700c sports hybrid womens specific frame. Internal e-cable routing. Mudguard/pannier bosses.
- Fork: High tensile steel. Straight blades. Mudguard/pannier bosses.
- Gears: Shimano 7 Speed rapid-fire STI shifters. Shimano FDM310 7 speed rear derailleur.
- Drivetrain: Shimano alloy FCM300 triple chainset with 170mm alloy cranks. 7 speed 14/34T Mega range freewheel. Sealed cassette cartridge bottom bracket. KMC Z51 116 link silver chain.
- Wheels: 700c double wall alloy black 36 hole rims with alloy front hub and 13g rustless spokes.
- Tyre/Tubes: 700 x 35c black wall city tyres.
- Brakes: Front and rear Promax alloy V type brakes. Promax alloy 3 finger brake levers. Levers have reach adjust facility.
- Bars/Stem: Zoom alloy 660mm lo-rise handlebars with a Zoom adjustable alloy A-Head 4 bolt front loading stem.
- Saddle/Seat post: Lectro sports comfort saddle with 350mm black alloy micro adjust 27.2mm seat post.
- Pedals: 9/16 resin platform.
- Battery: 36V-10.4Ah Lithium ion battery.
- Motor: Rear 250W brushless geared hub centred motor.
- Handlebar Display. 5 mode controller to adjust the level of assist. 6km/h walking mode. Quick connect cabling.
- Charging time: 4-5hrs
- Additional: Alloy kickstand. Intelligent mains charger. CE approved.
- Frame Size: 17".
- Weight: 27 Kg.
- Frame Colour: Matt Black.
- Fork Colour: Matt Black.
- Cycle Condition : B Grade. This cycle is a new, but may contain slight blemishes/scratches to the paintwork on the frame/fork. It is mechanically sound and covered by the manufacturers full warranty. This bike comes 90% built. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem/bars, front wheel, front brake cable and seat required. Brakes also require some adjustment.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.