B Grade Lectro Rapide Folding 36Volt 250w 8 Speed Electric Bike
SAVE: 49% or £519.05
Developed in the UK, the Lectro electric bike range represents the culmination of 8 years of experience in designing the UK's top selling ebikes.
Rather than try to compromise or dilute their ideals the Lectro bikes have are designed from the bottom (bracket) up, component by component to create well spec'd great value every day electric bikes. The range of nine bikes offer everything from compact folding, city commute, urban sports to 650b mountain bikes.
At Lectro we believe that cycling should be accessible to everyone so we have combined our top cycle designs with the best brushless motor technology and state of the art Lithium-ion battery packs to create a range of electrically assisted cycles for all.B Grade Lectro Rapide Folding 36Volt 250w 8 Speed Electric Bike
The Lectro Rapide provides an assisted range of of up to 45km from its powerful 36 Volt 8.8Ah battery. Rather than having a throttle, the motor helps you along when you start to pedal. With a seven speed shimano drivetrain you can still choose a comfortable gear and select the level of motor assistance you require depending on the terrain. Assisted E-bikes are limited to about 15 mph (25kph) and do not require any form of insurance, should you wish the Rapide can be ridden without the battery as a regular bike.
The Rapide is fitted with a 250 Watt Bafang brushless front wheel motor, the 36 volt battery sits neatly in the rear pannier rack for easy fitting/removal. The lightweight top curve aluminium frame looks stunning and can be quickly folded for easy storage or transportation. Equipped with a sports saddle, Shimano 8 speed transmission with rapid-fire gear shifter and Kenda semi-slick tyres the Rapid is ideal for the longer commute or leisure outing but still has all the advantages of a compact folder. The handle bar module provides battery status information via handy LED's and has a button to adjust the level of assistance.
- 45km assisted range (dependent on load and terrain).
- 6 km/h walk assist.
- Frame: Aluminium folding frame with top curve.
- Fork: Hi-Tensile forks with lower leg pannier eyelets.
- Gears: Shimano 8 Speed rapid-fire shifter. Shimano Claris 8 speed rear derailleur.
- Drivetrain: Single chain set with 48 tooth chain ring and 170mm alloy cranks. 11/30T Shimano casssette. Sealed cassette cartridge bottom bracket.
- Wheels: 20" alloy black 36 hole rims with alloy hubs and 13g spokes.
- Tyre/Tubes: 20" x 1.75" tyres with blue sidewalls.
- Brakes: Front and rear Promax alloy black V type brakes. Alloy 3 finger brake levers. Levers have reach adjust facility.
- Mudguards: Front and rear full length chromo-plastic.
- Bars/Stem: Alloy 600mm riser handlebars with a folding alloy stem.
- Saddle/Seat post: Velo saddle with 350mm black alloy seat post.
- Pedals: Folding pedals.
- Battery: 36V-9AH Lithium ion battery.
- Motor: Front 250W brushless geared hub centered motor.
- Handlebar Display. 5 mode controller to adjust the level of assist. 6km/h walking mode.
- Charging time: 4-5hrs
- Additional: Alloy kickstand. Intelligent mains charger. CE approved.
- Frame Size: 13".
- Weight: 20 Kg.
- Frame Colour: Grey.
- Fork Colour: Grey.
Cycle Condition :B Grade. This cycle is new but will have paintwork damage, marks to frame and/or forks. It has been returned to us by one of our couriers. It is mechanically sound and covered by the manufacturers full warranty. This bike comes 90% built. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem/bars, front wheel, front brake cable and seat required. Brakes also require some adjustment.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.