B Grade Insync Shock Gents 36Volt 250w 7 Speed Electric Mountain Bike 18.5"
SAVE: 40% or £540.05
B Grade Insync Shock Gents 36Volt 250w 7 Speed Electric Mountain Bike
The Insync Shock provides an assisted range of of up to 45km from its powerful 36 Volt 8.8Ah battery. Rather than having a throttle, the motor helps you along when you start to pedal. With a 7 speed Shimano drivetrain you can still choose a comfortable gear and select the level of motor assistance you require depending on the terrain. Assisted E-bikes are limited to about 15 mph (25kph) and do not require any form of insurance, should you wish the Shock can be ridden without the battery as a regular bike.
If you want to experience the thrill of some real off-road riding but would still welcome that little extra help when the going gets tough the Insync Shock is the perfect choice, built around a sturdy lightweight aluminium frame with Suntour adjustable suspension forks with optional lock-out to help iron out the bumps or fine tune for the flat stuff. Fitted with a super slick Shimano 7 speed transmission system with easy to use push button gear selectors, the Shock has a gear ratio for all terrains. The braking system comprises of a set of front and rear Tektro mechanical disc brakes, pin sharp in all conditions. And, when you need that extra push, the 250 watt brushless motor can be engaged to help you power up those gradients. The large capacity compact lithium ion power pack is mounted low down on the frame to help lower the centre of gravity. The handlebar module lets you select the level of assistance required, a 4-5 hour charge will give you around 45km of off-road thrills on this capable mountain bike.
- With a 7 speed Shimano drivetrain you can still choose a comfortable gear and select the level of motor assistance you require depending on the terrain.
- Built around a sturdy lightweight aluminium frame with Suntour adjustable suspension forks to help iron out the bumps or fine tune for the flat stuff.
- The braking system comprises of a set of powerful front and rear mechanical disc brakes, pin sharp in all conditions.
- Provides an assisted range of of up to 45km, depending on terrain and your level of fitness.
- Shimano Rapidfire 7 speed shifter to make shifting between gears simpler.
- Fitted with 650b wheels which gives the rider a smoother ride.
- 250 Watt brushless rear wheel motor is neatly concealed in the rear wheel.
- Being one of the most sustainable modes of transportation, Electric bikes may be the future of transport. Not only are they more cost effective, E-bikes emit lower pollution in comparison to cars and motorcycles therefore encourage more people to cycle to work. The effortless ride provides new opportunities for the novice rider..
- Frame: Aluminium 650b specific frame. MTB Hard tail frame. Comfort geometry with integrated type QR battery system.
- Fork: 650b Suntour XCT suspension forks with hydraulic lock-out.
- Gears: Shimano 7 Speed rapid-fire shifters. Shimano 7 speed rear derailleur.
- Drivetrain: Prowheel 1/2" - 3/32" 42T chainset. Shimano 7 speed Megarange freewheel. Sealed bearings (2Pcs) bottom bracket. KMC Z-7 112 link brown chain.
- Wheels: 27.5" (650b) double wall alloy black 36 hole rims with alloy front hub and 13g black spokes.
- Tyre/Tubes: 27.5" x 2.10" Kenda black wall tyres.
- Brakes: Front and rear Tektro mechanical disc brakes. 160mm rotors. Alloy 3 finger brake levers with quick connect cut-off.
- Bars/Stem: Zoom alloy 740mm handlebars with a Zoom 31.8mm stem.
- Saddle/Seat post: Velo MTB type comfort saddle with 350mm black 30.4mm seat post.
- Pedals: 9/16 aluminium MTB type.
- Battery: 36V-8.8Ah Lithium ion battery.
- Motor: Rear 250W brushless geared hub centred motor.
- Handlebar Display: 3 mode.
- Charging time: 4-5hrs.
- Additional: Battery charger. CE approved.
- Frame Sizes: 17, 18.5".
- Frame Colour: Teal Blue.
- Fork Colour: Teal Blue.
- Cycle Condition : B Grade. This cycle is new but may have slight marks to frame and/or forks. It has been returned to us by one of our couriers. It is mechanically sound and covered by the manufacturers full warranty. This bike comes 90% built. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem/bars, front wheel, front brake cable and seat required. Brakes and gears also require some adjustment.
Please refer to the Delivery Information section for current information.
Our Contact Us page can be found here
For any (non-delivery based) issues regarding the following models of bikes:
- De Novo
- Please contact the supplier's customer helpline on: 0161 813 1745