B Grade Insync Joule eBike 36Volt 250w 3 Speed Commute Electric Bike 17"
SAVE: 48% or £600.05
B Grade Insync Joule 36Volt 250w 3 Speed Commute Electric Bike
The Insync Joule brings the traditional shopping bike bang up to date. With an upright riding position, comfy saddle, full mudguards, pannier rack and chain guard, the Joule is ready for anything, from nipping to the shops, your daily commute or trips in the country. The Insync Joule provides an assisted range of of up to 50km from its powerful 36 Volt 10.4Ah battery
Rather than having a throttle, the motor helps you along when you start to pedal. With a three speed Shimano drivetrain you can still choose a comfortable gear and select the level of motor assistance you require depending on the terrain. Assisted E-bikes are limited to about 15 mph (25kph) and do not require any form of insurance, should you wish the Joule can be ridden without the battery as a regular bike.
At the heart of the Joule lies a 250 Watt brushless gear drive motor, the 36 volt battery sits discreetly locked in the rear pannier rack, easily removable for charging. The handle bar module provides battery status information via handy LED's and has a button to adjust the level of assistance. The Joule is so easy to ride, it's not only the motor assistance, the lightweight aluminium frame has an extra low step crossbar so it's easy to get on and off. The long head tube combined with high swept back adjustable handlebars produces a relaxed upright riding position, easy on the back. The Joule is fitted with slightly larger 700c wheels which gives the rider a smooth ride and also helps with balance.
- Alloy Trekking Frame is durable yet lightweight, curved low step-over tube makes mounting and dismounting easy.
- Fitted with slightly larger 700c wheels which gives the rider a smoother ride.
- 250 Watt brushless rear wheel motor is neatly concealed in the rear wheel.
- Provides an assisted range of of up to 50km, depending on terrain and your level of fitness.
- Shimano Nexus 3 Speed right hand shifter to make shifting between gears simpler.
- Mechanical Disc Brakes provide rapid stopping power in all terrain conditions.
- Powerful 36 volt battery sits discreetly locked in the rear pannier rack, easily removable for charging.
- Being one of the most sustainable modes of transportation, Electric bikes may be the future of transport. Not only are they more cost effective, E-bikes emit lower pollution in comparison to cars and motorcycles therefore encourage more people to cycle to work. The effortless ride provides new opportunities for the novice rider.
- Frame: Aluminium Trekking frame with curved low step-over tube. Internally routed ecables.
- Fork: 700c Alloy.
- Gears: Shimano Nexus 3 Speed shifter.
- Drivetrain: 46 Tooth Steel Chainring, 170mm Alloy Cranks. 18T Shimano freewheel. Sealed bearings (2Pcs) bottom bracket. KMC Z410 108L chain.
- Wheels: 700c alloy double wall 36 hole black rims with Shimano Nexus rear hub and 13g spokes.
- Tyre/Tubes: 700 x 40c Kenda black wall tyres .
- Brakes: Front and rear Tektro cable actuated mechanical disc brakes. Alloy 3 finger brake levers with quick connect cut-off.
- Mudguards: Front and rear black full length chromo plastic.
- Bars/Stem: Alloy semi hi-rise handlebars with an adjustable height and angle alloy stem.
- Saddle/Seat post: Velo double density gel pading saddle, alloy 350mm micro adjust seat post.
- Pedals: Plastic 9/16".
- Battery: 36V 10.4Ah Lithium ion battery.
- Motor: 250W rear hub brushless gear drive motor.
- Handlebar Display. 5 mode controller to adjust the level of assist. 6km/h walking mode button.
- Charging time: 4-5hrs.
- Additional: 42V 2Ah battery charger, CE approved.
- Frame Size: 17, 19".
- Frame Colour: Black.
- Fork Colour: Black.
- Cycle Condition : B Grade. This cycle is new but may have slight marks to frame and/or forks. It has been returned to us by one of our couriers. May have a damaged additional removable chainguard. It is mechanically sound and covered by the manufacturers full warranty. This bike comes 90% built. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem/bars, front wheel, front brake cable and seat required. Brakes and gears also require some adjustment.
Please refer to the Delivery Information section for current information.
Our Contact Us page can be found here
For any (non-delivery based) issues regarding the following models of bikes:
- De Novo
- Please contact the supplier's customer helpline on: 0161 813 1745