B Grade Insync Circuit Folding eBike 36Volt 250w 7 Speed Electric Bike
SAVE: 62% or £799.05
B Grade Insync Circuit Folding 36Volt 250w 7 Speed Electric Bike
The Insync Circuit provides an assisted range of of up to 45km from its powerful 36 Volt 8.8Ah battery. Rather than having a throttle, the motor helps you along when you start to pedal. With a seven speed shimano drivetrain you can still choose a comfortable gear and select the level of motor assistance you require depending on the terrain. Assisted E-bikes are limited to about 15 mph (25kph) and do not require any form of insurance, should you wish the Easy Step can be ridden without the battery as a regular bike.
At the heart of the Circuit lies a 250 Watt rear hub motor, the 36 volt battery sits neatly in the rear pannier rack for easy fitting/removal. With a low step over height, the aluminium frame can be folded for easy transportation or storage. Equipped with a comfort saddle and full length mudguards the Circuit is ready for anything, from nipping to the shops, your daily commute or trips in the country. The folding aluminium frame and stem make storage and transportation a little easier. The handle bar module provides battery status information via handy LED's and has a button to adjust the level of assistance.
- Alloy Folding Frame with a low step-over tube makes mounting and dismounting easy..
- Powerful 36 volt battery sits discreetly locked in the rear pannier rack, easily removable for charging.
- 250 Watt brushless rear wheel motor is neatly concealed in the rear wheel.
- Provides an assisted range of of up to 45km, depending on terrain and your level of fitness.
- Shimano SIS 7 Speed shifter to make shifting between gears simpler.
- Mechanical Disc Brakes provide rapid stopping power in all terrain conditions.
- Completed with Velo grips and mudguards to keep you drier, warmer and more comfortable..
- Being one of the most sustainable modes of transportation, Electric bikes may be the future of transport. Not only are they more cost effective, E-bikes emit lower pollution in comparison to cars and motorcycles therefore encourage more people to cycle to work. The effortless ride provides new opportunities for the novice rider..
- Frame: Aluminium 13" folding frame with low step over.
- Fork: 20" Hi-Tensile steel forks.
- Gears: Shimano SIS 7 Speed shifter. Shimano 7 Speed Tourney rear derailleur.
- Drivetrain: 3/32" x 48 tooth chain ring and 170mm alloy cranks. 14/28T Shimano freewheel. Sealed bearings (2Pcs) bottom bracket.
- Wheels: 20" alloy black 36 hole rims with alloy hubs and 13g spokes.
- Tyre/Tubes: Kenda 20" x 1.75" city pattern tyres, Black.
- Brakes: Front and rear Tektro cable actuated mechanical disc brakes. Alloy 3 finger brake levers with quick connect cut-off.
- Mudguards: Front and rear full length chromoplastic, Silver.
- Bars/Stem: Alloy 580mm riser handlebars with a folding alloy stem.
- Saddle/Seat post: Velo high density comfort saddle with 350mm black alloy micro-adjust seat post.
- Pedals: 9/16" alloy/nylon folding pedals.
- Battery: 36V 8.8Ah Lithium ion battery.
- Motor: 250W rear hub brushless gear drive motor.
- Handlebar Display. 5 mode controller to adjust the level of assist. 6km/h walking mode.
- Charging time: 4hrs
- Additional: Alloy kickstand. Intelligent mains charger. CE approved.
- Frame Size: 13".
- Frame Colour: Silver.
- Fork Colour: Silver.
- Cycle Condition : B Grade. This cycle is new but may have slight marks to frame and/or forks. It has been returned to us by one of our couriers. It is mechanically sound and covered by the manufacturers full warranty. This bike comes 90% built. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem/bars, front wheel, front brake cable and seat required. Brakes and gears also require some adjustment.
Please refer to the Delivery Information section for current information.
Our Contact Us page can be found here
For any (non-delivery based) issues regarding the following models of bikes:
- De Novo
- Please contact the supplier's customer helpline on: 0161 813 1745