B Grade Diamondback Lumis 3.0 Hard Tail Carbon 19" Mountain Bike
SAVE: 13% or £200.05
Diamondback Cycles Established 1978
Diamondback was founded in 1978 by a small United States west coast distributor Western States Industries (WSI) who originally sold road bikes under the Centurion brand and later introduced BMX under the Diamondback brand.
From 2009 onwards, we see Diamondback bikes represented by trials legend Martyn Ashton and his Ashton/Diamondback team who propelled dirt and slopestyle star Sam Pilgrim onto the world scene. This multi talented mix of riders also put Diamondback in front of millions of consumers at the famous Animal/Relentless Bike Tour.
B Grade Diamondback Lumis 3.0 Hard Tail Carbon Mountain Bike
For 2016 we are proud to introduce the next level of Diamondback 27.5" bikes, the LUMIS Carbon series. Designed with 2.3" tyre clearance, 70° head tube angle and a 73° seat tube angle create the perfect XC Trail bike.
- Advanced Compact Carbon Frame Geometry
- Internal Cable and Hose routing
- 142x12mm Carbon Drop outs
- Taper headtube
- Press-Fit 30 BB
- Rockshox REBA RLT 120mm
- SRAM X9 2x10 Transmission
- Gender: Unisex
- Material: Carbon Fibre
- Wheel size: 27 inch Wheel
- Frame: ACCG XC MTB Carbon Monocoque Mountian Frame, Internal Cable and Hose Routing, Taper headtube, Press-Fit 30 BB, 142x12mm Carbon dropouts, European Mud clearance rear stays
- Fork: Rockshox REBA RLT Solar Air, E-15
- Headset: FSA ORBIT NO.42 Sealed Bearings
- Shift Levers: SRAM X9 2x10
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X9 Type 2 Mid cage
- Front Derailleur: Shimano XT
- Front Brake: SRAM DB5 Open system with Dual piston, 160mm Rotor
- Rear Brake: SRAM DB5 Open system with Dual piston, 160mm Rotor
- Crankset: Diamondback 4 Arm Forged 2pc 38/24T
- Bottom Bracket: Press Fit BB30 Sealed Cartridge
- Freewheel/Cassette: SRAM PG-1030 11-36T
- Chain: SRAM PC-1031
- Pedals: Alloy Platform with moulded pins
- Front Hub: Diamondback Disc 32h with Sealed Bearings and Offset Flange, E15 Thru Axle
- Rear Hub: Diamondback Disc 32h 10spd Cassette with Sealed Bearings and Offset Flanges, 142X12mm Axle
- Rims: ALEX Volar 2.3 Disc, Tubeless Ready 32H, Black with Diamondback custom graphic set
- Spokes: Stainless Steel 14G Black
- Front Tyre: Schwalbe Rocket Ron Evo, 27.5x2.25"
- Rear Tyre: Schwalbe Rocket Ron Evo, 27.5x2.25"
- Inner Tubes: Presta Valve 27.5x2.25
- Stem: Easton EA70
- Handlebars: Easton EA70, 720mm Width x20mm Rise, 9Deg Bend, 5Deg Upsweep
- Grips: Diamondback Lock-On
- Saddle: Diamondback Trail Saddle
- Seatpost: Easton EA70 350mm x 31.6mm
- Seat Clamp: Alloy with QR
- Cycle Condition : B Grade. This bike is mechanically perfect but may have some cosmetic damage to frame and or forks. May show evidence of slight use. For further information on cosmetic damage please see additional images. It has a manufacturers full warranty. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem, handlebars, front wheel, front brake cable, saddle and seatpost are necessary. Gears and brakes may require some adjustment prior to riding.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.